Chapter 5

Y/n Pov

I got myself ready to go to Laxus "Mom I will be meeting my old friends they have a welcome back party for me" I said to my mother walking by.

"If you don't come back till ten AM text me to know if you sleep over at them ok? " She said looking up from a newspaper. 

"Of course mom" I said smiling at her. I took my keys and left the house jumping into my car. I wore a polo shirt with my swimming trunks under my shorts, I had shades on to not get distracted by the sun and a pair of sneakers.

Laxus Pov 

I was waiting for Y/n to come here I said to everyone to be here ten minutes before him. The girls were last to arrive we all waited for Y/n to show up in his amazing car that got the girls hooked. I already told who sits with who. We heard his engine in the distance as the girls got excited. He drove up into the gate way. He saw us and revved up his engine we heard the exhaust snap and the turbo whine from it. He stopped next to us at my home. 

"I'm here guys" He said when got out of his car and saw the girls next to us.

Y/n Pov

I got out of my car and saw the four extremely beautiful girls and a smaller blue haired one stand next to them. Mirajane was next to Laxus, Juvia was next to Gray, Lucy was next to Natsu, the Levy next to Gajeel. Erza was standing next to Mirajane. She wore a short red top with her bikini top visible under it a short white skirt and red sneakers. 

"What do you think of our cars Y/n?" Laxus said as he pointed to his Ford Mustang GT, Gray's Porsche GT3 rs, Gajeel's Dodge charger 1970 and Natsu's Dodge Viper SRT10

"You got quite the taste guys really so what do you girls have as cars?" I asked in wonder. 

"You saw my white Mercedes S class already" Mira said with a smile. 

"I don't have my drivers license yet but my parents bought a Aston Martin DB11 volante" Lucy said while smiling happily.

"I don't have my drivers license either but my adoptive parents bought a Lotus Elise cup 250 for me already". Juvia said while looking at Gray. 

I looked at Erza "I have a Ferrari 488 GTB Spider in the same color as yours" She said rather smug. 

"The color of my car is called Scarlet red similar to your pretty hair". I said looking into her eyes "And I see everyone of us has rich parents that can afford such toys for us". I said with a smile.

Mira Pov

I saw Erza blush a bit at his comment to her hair, I know who's gonna sit with him when driving. "I will be with Laxus in his car, Lucy you drive with Natsu, Juvia you drive with Gray, Levy you drive with Gajeel and Erza you drive with Y/n". I said and winked at her.

"Are you crazy? I don't want to die!" Lucy yelled histericaly while Natsu draged her to his car.

Y/n Pov

"Welll then then I'll drive with you" Erza said and smiled lightly. 

I opened the door for Erza to let her sit into my car she entered with her back first and then swung her legs into it. I walked over and sat into the drivers seat, I saw Erza look around with a curious look. 

"What do you think of it does it suit your taste?" I said looking at her in wonder

"Yes it looks really amazing with the red and black interior". She said reserved.

I smiled, I heard Laxus drive up to me and challenge me to a race. "We have passengers Laxus are you willing on taking them into a possible accident" I said with a worried tone.