Chapter 9

Y/n Pov

I was about to give Erza our first kiss from actual feelings to her and I get pulled away by some bitch slamming her lips on mine, I broke it in an instant. I saw Erza storm out of the villa onto the front of Gray's home, I pushed the chick away and almost slapped her for ruining my kiss. I walked to where Erza was and tried to make her stop she didn't, then I saw four guys surround her. I felt a burning rage in me that I have never experienced, I immediately knew what's up and dashed forwards. 

Erza Pov

I was held by two of them and broke free I was about to fight them when I felt a hand slap my butt I thought "these guys want to rape me!" I got angry but I knew I have to stay calm.

"You look like a fine toy to use" one of them said.

"look at those tits they are massive" another said.

"I want to see her choochie drip". The third said.

The fourth tried to say something but nothing came. I saw him get smashed to the ground with a lot of force, the two others dropped me, I fell down. I saw one of them pull a knife. Three against one is something that is extremely hard. I stood up wanting to help him.

"Don't interfere, three against one I like those odds". the voice said my vision was a bit blurry from the tears but something gave me a feeling of safety from the person in front.

They attacked him at the same time. I cold see that he got hit by them but he didn't stop he got the upper hand after a while and spin kicked one to the ground and broke the second one his arm. I saw the guy with a knife turn and the knife was directed to me. I saw it go for my stomach but I felt nothing. I saw the person in front of me and heard a pained grunt and a painful scream come from one of them. I saw the attacker drop down like a lifeless sack of potato's. I turned my head as I heard multiple people run to me.

"Erza is everything alright?" Gray yelled running towards me.

"I'm gonna roast the fuckers who tried to hurt Erza". Natsu yelled furious.

"Erza are you injured?" Lucy asked worried as she knelt next to me. 

"No I'm not thanks to..." I looked up and my eyes widened in shock. I saw Y/n with his hand on his shoulder breathing a bit hard.

"Y/n you beat up those four without flinching?" I said clearly shaken.

"Yes I did Erza I was trying to tell you that the bitch in there pulled me to her and forced me to kiss her, I saw you storming out and went after you trying to calm you down and explain it, then I saw the four guys surround you and I beat them up to save you". He said with a smile forming on him, he suddenly dropped to his knees. 

"Y/n are you injured?" I asked in shock as I hurried to him.

He nod "My shoulder got stabbed it's not deep but it will leave a scar". He said waving it off like nothing.

I heard the police arrive the blue light of the sirens was visible. "I called the police and ambulance as soon as I saw Y/n fight them" Gray said with a calm voice looking at his cousin.

The officers got out of their cars, I saw one that looked like a high ranked person. "Y/n are you injured it's me your uncle". The person said while looking at Y/n.

"Hey uncle Silver it's nice to see you again I got stabbed in the shoulder It's not deep". Y/n said with a slightly strained voice.

"Your mother is gonna be angry at you getting hurt, tell me what happened here?" He asked in worry.