Chapter 29

Y/n Pov

I woke up but I didn't sleep that well I missed Erza next to me and could only think of the ring. I prepared myself for the race I took the ring with me and laid it into my backpack that I use to carry the food to the race I got downstairs and ate with my family I missed Erza being next to me. 

"Y/n you aren't yourself today you seem distracted does it have to do with Erza?". My mother asked and raised an eyebrow. My mother hit the nail on the head, I sighed "Yes I miss her but I don't know why I didn't sleep well today and I will be using our secret car for today's race since only that can beat the speed king." I said and looked down.

"You are Love drunk son, you love Erza and can't stay without her even for a day" She retorted with a smile. 

I looked at her. "You are right It's probably that, I'm done with eating" I said and stood up leaving. I didn't eat all the food I just wanted to go and see her as soon as possible. I opened the garage and looked at the car my fathers brand new tuned Pagani Zonda. 

He bought it at the same time as he bought my car. I entered it and looked around I placed the backpack on the passenger seat, I smiled a bit thinking to have Erza here after the race hopefully. I pressed the start button and heard the engine roar up it showed a full tank the car wasn't moved from since he drove it here, I checked the cars data everything was good and slowly drove out from the garage I held next to my father as he said this morning "You will drive it with me to the race". 

He opened the door and sat in it he placed my backpack on the ground. We drove out to the street. I saw Erza in her car in front and I immediately called her through the cars hands free device, she picked up. "Morning Y/n did you sleep well? Are you at the race track already?" She asked with a happy voice.

I smiled happily hearing her voice and chuckled. "No strawberry I didn't sleep well and I'm not at the race track I'm behind a Scarlet red colored Ferrari that is driven by the most beautiful girl I know". I said with a smile.

"You have a Pagani Zonda to drive in the race I will have to watch out if we drive against each other then" She said clearly surprised. 

"If I win the speed king title will you go out on another date with me?". I asked and heard her gasp a little.

Erza Pov

I was happy to see and hear Y/n already. I didn't sleep well. When my mother saw me she said I'm love drunk she explained it to me and it means when the person I love isn't near me I miss them and want to have them next to me, I don't have a lot of hunger and will think of him when he's not around me she was right. 

I missed him when I was sleeping. "Erza are you going to respond to Y/n asking you out on a date or not" My mother said with a smirk. 

I was taken out of my toughs. "I'd love to go on a date with you in the evening Jellal". I said with a happy smile and my heart drummed. 

"Is six PM good?" I asked in a happy voice 

"Yes that's a good time" I heard him say "Goodbye strawberry" He said  and I retorted. "Goodbye my prince". we both hung up and I smiled happily while my mother had a smug smile on her. 

"You are so gonna lose it after the date" She said with a grin. I looked at her saying "How do you want to know that?" she said "Your heart is beating fast you smile happily and you have a tint of pink on your cheeks now, you will become a real woman". She said and smiled I had a red face now why does she keep saying this. But I just kept thinking of Y/n and the date now.

Y/n Pov

"You gonna take it or what?" I heard my father say after I ended the call I looked at him.