Chapter 27

Erza Pov

I heard my phone ring and wake me up I looked at it and it was a message from Juvia "Erza are you up already. Gray is at the race track already you should show up soon too with your husband Y/n" She wrote with a wink emoji

I wrote "I will be coming in about an hour I have to get myself ready, see you at the race track Juvia. And he's not my husband". I wrote with an angry emoji. 

I stood up and felt Y/n's hand on my waist. "Y/n we need to go, the Grip day starts you want the title right?" I said and raised an eyebrow at his sleeping face.

"Come on Erza snuggling with you is a lot better than that" He retorted and pulled me down. I smiled and caressed his cheek. I got into the bath and took a shower I was done  shortly after and Y/n got his turn. 

I dressed in my Grid Girl outfit and waited for him to finish. He got out of the bath and dressed in his race suit the helmet was in the car. We went downstairs his mother and sister were eating breakfast and greeted us. 

We sat on it and ate a light breakfast before we got into our car his mother was following us in her BMW M5 it wasn't normal looking like you'd expect a car of a mother to look like it was tuned and had a special design. 

We got on the highway his mother was close behind, Y/n hit the gas and drove the speed limit I looked back and didn't see his mother, I heard his phone ring he picked up. "Y/n you are still a rookie when it comes to a surprise drag race" His mother said through the phone. She was in front and Y/n drove up. "father wasn't the one who made street races you were mother" He retorted with a chuckle. I heard his mother laugh. "I did street races because they had something but when I met your father I too was addicted to the track races, that's where I met your mother Erza for the first time actually we three where at the same age as you two see you at the race track Jellal, bye" His mother said hanging up and we drove to the race track.

Y/n Pov

I was about to drive to my box when I saw Juvia in a blue and black Grip Girl outfit. "Hey raindrop you are Gray's Grip Girl right?" I asked while I greeted her. 

She bent down to my window "Yes Gray is standing there next to his Porsche" She said pointing to it. 

Gray walked up to me "I can't wait to drive against you in the race Y/n I'm gonna make you taste smoke" He sneered.

"I can't wait for it either Gray may the better driver win" I retorted with a grin. 

I drove to my box and saw Wendy sit with my father fans made pictures of them my mother strangely had a Grid Girl outfit on, well I saw her old pictures from ten years ago already with it on since she was my fathers Grid Girl. I saw Irene in a race suit talk to my father I walked up to them "Are you two thinking on driving too?" I asked in disbelieve. 

"No but we will give some action to the audience" Irene retorted with a slight smile. I saw my mother sit on dads old street king car it was his Toyota Supra. 

"YO drift king I wanna see you melt Popsicle in the race today since you will drive against him, you wont meet him till the final round" Natsu yelled from behind me. 

I fist bumped with Natsu and Lucy hugged Erza. She had her Grip Girl outfit on. 

"Why are you wearing it now Lucy?" I asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Erza asked me if I'm playing your Grip Girl too and I don't mind it I don't really have something against it and that one cheek kiss after beating the king isn't really a problem." She retorted with a smirk and waved it off.