Chapter 6

Y/n Pov

Hot Sexy Redhead, that sounds like something Natsu would write. I just smiled and changed it to Strawberry. I walked with Erza to the others I took Natsu by the collar pulling him with me. 

"Pinky thanks for the number and the good laugh but Mira's was better".  I said with a chuckle. 

"Sure no problem Y/n, we should get back to the others Laxus prepares the food right now". He said sweat dripping and backing off.

I nod in agremend we walked back. I was dry since the sun was shining on me, right now it's 7 PM I puled my shirt over and walked to Erza she wore her skirt and short top now and had her purse next to her. "Laxus what do we have for dinner?" I said curious while stretching my neck. 

"Grilled meat and vegetables since the girls all look at their figure" He said not taking his eyes of the grill.

I chuckled "You can look at your figure and eat tasty food too without having to worry if you exercise a lot." I exclaimed and as I ate the meat and vegetables.

"So Erza are you going back with Y/n or staying here?". Lucy asked curious.

"Lucy the day is young we should party a bit and drink as well". Erza said handing everyone a beer bottle.

Erza Pov

I want to have it more relaxed here everyone is so tense that's why we all drink now. I threw a beer bottle at Y/n he caught it wile Natsu got it straight to his face. "Erza you drive with me and if I drink we will have to wait until I can drive again". Y/n exclaimed in a serious tone.

"We will be to drunk anyway to drive so bottoms up" I said smiling and took a sip from my beer. Everyone drank now we sat on a few benches around the fire Y/n was sitting next to me sometimes gazing at me.

"We will be staying here for the night I already wrote my old man a note that we stay at his lake house, he agreed". Laxus said while he opened the door of the lake house.

Y/n Pov

I texted my mother that I will be coming tomorrow morning and she wrote. 

"Stay safe and don't do something you regret son". 

I placed my phone in my pocket and drank another beer. After half an hour we went inside his lake house and drank another few beers. Erza kept looking at me and I glanced back at her directly into her eyes. Erza than moved over and sat on my lap without realizing it, we gazed into each others eyes, our faces got closer... I felt her breath on my face I almost felt her lips when Natsu crashed onto us, we both were quite drunk and landed on the hard floor, I was on top of Erza our faces where close again, I saw a flash from a phone and then I don't remember anything.

Erza Pov

I woke up with a headache that felt like I was smacked by a baseball. I felt something next to me and shot up like a rocket it was Y/n with his chest exposed. My heart began to beat in a crazy speed. 

"At least nothing happend right?" I said silently with a light blush.

I heard Mira giggle "Are you sure nothing happened Erza?" she said teasingly with a smug smile.

I turned around and saw her show me a picture of Y/n on top of me on the ground. Mira winked at me "I know you were drunk and didn't know what you do, I won't text it around but Y/n should know it." She giggled with her hand in front.

I was so embarrassed I'm the president of the student council and my mother raised me on not behaving like an easy girl! I like Y/n as a friend but he barely knows me I don't want to ruin it, well we do have the same interest and hobbies. I heard Y/n wake up I looked at him from the corner of my eyes.