Chapter 41

Y/n Pov

I woke up as I felt a cold wind on my face "Who left the window open" I mumbled as I moved a hand over my face. I turned around and wanted to walk to the window but fell down into something cold. A wet sensation moved over my entire body before I was able to get my head out of it. I opened my eyes and saw Natsu laugh at me. "Natsu" I growled before I was able to get out of the pool. I stormed behind him as I saw Lucy cover her face while I ran past her. I ran through the entire home of Gray past Erza, Mira, Cana and Juvia. Up the stairs then I almost reached Natsu as he leaped into his room closing it with a key before I could get to him.

I banged my head on the door and fell down groaning in pain. "Fuck" I mumbled as I held my head. I noticed Gray look at me he was upside down from my view. He was in his boxers. "Not even I flashed the girls, bravo" He said mockingly looking at me with a grin. "Better wear something" He added walking away.

I looked down my face widened in shock. I was butt naked. "Oh fuck please don't tell me that they saw it." I thought as I remembered that I ran past them. I shot up and went into Erza's room were I slept, my clothes were on the ground. I picked them up and walked into the bathroom taking a shower. I dressed into them and headed downstairs all the girls smirked at Erza while she was looking down to the ground. I could see that she was a blushing mess right now.

"Erza" I mumbled and looked at her as she was still not facing me. I grabbed her forearm and she gazed at me. She was looking at me in shock. I tried to say something but nothing came out of me. I let go of her hand and turned around.

I felt a pair of arms hug me from the back "Thank you for yesterday" Erza mumbled. I turned around and gazed at her caressing her cheek she let go of me and sighed. "The party was amazing" She said with a smile.

I gazed at her as she walked to the couch. I heard my phone get a call from a number that I didn't know. I picked up "Yes" I asked and listened. It was Erza's mother that wanted me to meet her in person at her home.

I got into my car and drove to Irene's home. I don't know what she wanted from me. I opened the door to her home and closed it she sat on the couch with a whiskey bottle next to her. "Sit down" She ordered and pointed to the seat next to her. I looked at her with my eyebrows raised in confusion.

"I want to tell you something about Erza" She said and looked down. "She called me this morning and told me what happened at the party, outside of it" She said and took a sip from her drink.

"And what do you want to tell me" retorted and raised and eyebrow.

"It's about Erza's past when she was 14" Irene retorted and took a sip again from it. "You want as well it's easier to tell it when I'm drinking" She said and motioned to her whiskey bottle and a glass. I nod and drank it.

"Go on I'll listen" I said and sat back.

A/N This part of the story is a rather sensitive subject and I am going to apologize to anyone who ever experienced this. You should know I as the author of this story don't support rape in anyway and find it absolutely honorless to do anything that makes another person feel pain or a trauma through sexual assault. Rape isn't just gender specific it can happen to anyone. And accusing someone of rape is not OK if it never happened. Falls rape accusation are just as bad as rape itself. I heard stories of people that were raped and they didn't believe them because other woman made falls rape accusations making the real victims suffer even more. If any person who experienced this reads this you should know that I am a person who would do everything in order to help if I ever came across a person who was a victim of such crime. If you don't want to read what is in the flashback then I understand and you should skip the flashback.