Chapter 25

Y/n Pov 

After the flight we stood in front of Gray's home and could hear something happen inside. I opened the door and I saw Gajeel run after Gray.

"Stand still stripper freak!" Gajeel yelled angrily trying to catch Gray.

"I swear I didn't take her into a kiss Juvia was the one to take me into a kiss" Gray yelled running  upstairs.

"Looks like everything went rather well" I said looking at the chaos.

I looked at Erza and she was really angry she stomped her foot on the ground and everyone immediately stopped in their tracks. Gajeel made Gray fall down and Laxus dropped Natsu. Mira looked up from her phone. Juvia dropped her coffee. Levy dropped her book. 

Everyone looked terrified, their eyes full of fear. Natsu began to pray to not die today from a red haired monster.

"We have returned where is Lucy" Erza asked mad. Gray slowly pointed upwards.

"Lucy get out of the bathtub right now!" Erza shouted loudly for everyone to hear it.

I heard Lucy jump out the bath and crash on the ground. "I'm coming" She yelled in fear and stormed downstairs almost crashing into Natsu.

I looked in amusement at the scene in front even Laxus was a bit scared from Erza but he would never admit it.

"Now everyone come here and welcome us like usual when I'm coming back". She exclaimed and pulled Juvia into a hug.

Everyone calmed down and walked to us welcoming us like Erza want's it to be.

"Erza I want to see you in that ballgown please" Lucy asked with puppy eyes.

"Natsu come here and let me hug you" Erza said with a happy smile. I saw her give Natsu a little kiss on the forehead and Natsu rubbed it away while pouting.

"Awww look, Erza behaves like a big sister with her little brother" Mira exclaimed happily.

"Yeah she is like a big sister for us and we are her younger siblings" Juvia said while I took her into a hug. She grabbed another coffee frowning from dropping the one before.

"Now everyone listen to me I'd like to propose something to you guys since we could not spent time with each other over the weekend, how about we two show you how to dance the walzer that Jellal and I danced over at the banquet". Erza said and looked at me. 

"Oh please yes teach us how to dance that beautiful and romantic dance" The girls said happily.

"Absolutely not" The guys yelled in unison.

I just kept looking at the funny scene not making a fuzz since it's amusing to look at.

"Alright, then I'll have to do it differently". She said and mused.

"I'll beat you all to a pulp if you don't do as I say!" Erza yelled in fury and grabbed a kitchen knife.

"Yes ma'am" Natsu and Gray yelled in unison as sweat dropped from them.

"Am I making myself clear" Erza said and glared at Laxus, Gajeel, and Loke.

"I'm not that dense like these two birdbrains" Laxus said and walked to Mira.

"I'd never refuse a dance with a lady" Loke said and adjusted his glasses and smirked.

Just that you know I ain't the dancing type" Gajeel exclaimed with a frown.

"Hold on we have to dress up for this or else it wont be the same" Erza said and grabbed my arm.

We prepared the room first by moving the furniture away for having a dance floor to use. Erza walked back to my car since she prepared it already. She came back with the luggage and we both walked upstairs. I had to help her get in that ballgown.