Chapter 36

Erza Pov

"Achoo" I sneezed for the umpteenth time. Since morning. I laid in my bed and stared  at the ceiling. My face was flushed and my breath strained. I had a slightly runny nose. I took a tissue and cleaned my nose. I pouted in annoyance since this is getting on my nerves.

I peered over and saw Y/n sit on my bed. "I told you Erza that you'd get a cold" He scolded me looking clearly upset.

"You don't have to lookout for me Jellal, I can care for myself" I said and tried to sit up. "Achoo" I sneezed and grabbed a tissue that he handed me.

I looked over at him as he just eyed me with a stern expression but his lips were always pulled into a light smile.

"No no no you'll stay in bed until you can walk freely. I'm not letting you alone and probably faint on the floor from your cold." He said stopping me from trying to sit up.

"Y/n you should go to school you can't miss out on the lessons" I said with a hoarse voice. "Achoo" I sneezed again and rubbed my nose lightly that was as red as my hair already.

"No I wont Erza. I already talked to the principal on the phone and he gave me a permit to stay home. I told him about your state and that I can't leave you without someone that looks after you." He said with a slightly worried tone. I felt his soft hand on my forehead pushing a strand of hair of my face as he put a cold wet towel on my forehead, that immediately made me feel a little better.

"Besides you already had the cold yesterday and still went to school you can't be so reckless" He said and grabbed my hand.

"I don't catch a cold that easy" I whined a little.

"Than what is that a red nose, sneezing and sometimes coughing." He retorted and counted it on his hand. I huffed in response.

"Jellal, we'll go to school take care of your wife" Mira teased and chuckled lightly.

My face blushed in embarrassment at her sentence. I looked over to her and gave a glare but she just smiled wide while I could see everyone of my friends stand on the door.

"We will bring you any homework that the teachers give us" Lucy retorted with a giggle and waved.

"I hope that you can get well soon Erza" Juvia said with a wide smile.

I heard them leave and close the door. Y/n turned his attention towards me and sighed a little. He moved a hand to my cheek caressing it lightly and smiled at me.

"It's time for your medicine Erza" He said and grabbed a vial with a brown color.

"I don't want to take that stuff" I pouted. 

I saw him chuckle a little. "You are cute if you behave like this" He said with a smile. 

I blushed a little as I looked at him he put the vial back on my nightstand. "Erza I'll help you sit up" He said with a slight nervous voice. I looked at him and felt his hands on the side of my chest. I blushed the same shade of red as my hair. He sat me up and I gazed at his eyes my lips were slightly puckered.

"If you take the medicine I'll make you as many strawberry cakes as you want" He said with a smirk showing on his lips.

I couldn't lay down a deal like that. He knows how to change my mind easily. I took the medicine reluctantly and felt the bitterness go down my throat. I shock my head in disgust. "Why do they have to make them taste this bad" I Grimaced.

Y/n looked at me with a amused face I shot him a glare. "You are way to sick to walk Erza, right." He said with a thoughtful expression.

"So what are you thinking." I said and looked at him.