Chapter 34

Erza Pov

I'm at Gray's home right now laying on the bed in my room. I heard Natsu and Gray battle each other in a game. I smiled happily after what happened today in the school. I stretched my arms and legs in the air before sitting up and with a swift motion I was on my feet. I headed out of my room and went down the stairs Juvia was sitting on the couch and I could hear Lucy stop the shower. I went towards the kitchen and reached for the cake book on top of a shelf but it wasn't there.

"Mira do you know where my recipe book is" I asked loudly since Mira wasn't in the kitchen.

"I think Jellal had it in his hands last time Erza". Juvia said pointing a finger at her chin while she drank her tenth cup of coffee probably.

"How many darn coffee's do you drink Juvia aren't you addicted" I said while I looked at the cups next to her.

"No I'm not I can stop whenever I want" She said offended and drank her coffee.

I looked at the kitchen again when I noticed Mira walk up from downstairs. "I think he looked at it for a moment and wrote something down on a paper" Mira explained while she headed to another shelf grabbing something. "Here he just laid it on the wrong shelf" She said with a gentle smile.

"Where is he right now" I asked as I held the book in my hand and flicked some pages.

"He went into town to buy something I asked him for a favor so he could come a bit later than he thought" Mira said and grabbed a juice carton from the fridge.

"For fucks sake who leaves an empty carton in the fridge" Mira yelled in annoyace.

"That has to be Natsu he never throws them away and just leaves it there" Lucy said walking down the stairs.

Mira looked pissed at Natsu, I took it and threw the carton at Natsu's head making him jump up in the air.

"Natsu how many times do I need to teach it to you" I yelled angrily and glared at him.

??? Pov

I heard the engine of the plane slowly turn silent as I heard the door opening a few seats in front of me. I opened my eyes from my nap rubbing them a bit.

"Welcome to Magnolia international airport" the pilot announced trough a loud speaker. I stood up and took my luggage from the overhead compartment I began walking down the narrow passage between the seats.

I'm finally back from my two years oversea I was part of a student exchange program. I was in Europe an amazing place full of culture and great food. Although not every place had food to my liking. I still remember that bad smelling fish that almost knocked me out cold. A shiver runs through my spine every time I think of it.

Luckily I have some souvenirs with me and exactly that fish is gonna knock them down really good. I can already picture their faces full of disgust at the smell and Natsu is gonna die from just smelling it.

The exchange program was nice but the cities are nothing compared to Magnolia. The fresh air is just that much better here. I also heard that one of my friends has a huge crush on a friend of Mirajane and Lucy.

I headed out of the plane and directed to the luggage area waiting for my belongings. I checked my phone for the time 5:04 PM "Finally after a seven our flight I'm off this plane" I said and sloughed my head downwards while my lips formed a smile. "I can't wait to see my friends" I silently said and saw my luggage. I grabbed it and headed to the main entrance. I was told that someone will be picking me up by the airport.

I thought for a bit at who could be the person to pick me up. I sat on my luggage and waited a bit since it seemed that the person wasn't here yet.