Chapter 24

Y/n Pov

I'm sitting on my bed waiting for Erza to finish in the bathroom. I closed the window since it was getting way to cold in here and I want her to be warm. I heard the bathroom door click. There she is an absolute beauty a scarlet angel stood in front of me, her silky smooth hair moving on every step she takes, her body is perfection in all aspects. I gazed into her soft brown eyes and moved my hand to hers grabbing it softly. 

I pulled her down and moved a hand to her waist touching it lightly. I felt an electric shock on my hand at the touch of her silky soft skin. I inhaled deeply and smelled strawberries.  

"Let's go to sleep Erza" I said as I glanced at her chocolate brown eyes. I laid down pulling her with me and pressed her against my body to keep her warm. I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck and pulled the blanket over us "Jellal what are you doing" her voice was agitated.

"I thought since the heater is broken and the entire castle is rather cold then we should sleep together to keep us warm" I said and moved my hand to her waist pulling her closer.

I'm not letting you alone in this castle that prince is still around and could try to get revenge on you. I'll protect you with all my strength from any harm possible because you are the light in my darkness, Erza. I slowly caressed her waist before I drifted off to sleep.

Erza Pov

I woke up and felt the rays of the sun on my face. I tried to stand up but something kept me on the bed I opened my eyes and Y/n was holding me tightly with his hand on my waist he pulled me closer and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

"Don't leave me Erza I like you way to much my strawberry" He silently said in his sleep. I felt something soft on my cheek my face blushed did he just kiss me on my cheek in his sleep?

"Oh Jellal I won't leave you" I said with a happy smile as I felt his warm body.

I heard him groan a bit and he moved around. I turned to face him and he opened his eyes slowly. He put a hand over his face "Ouch my head" he mumbled.

"How much did I drink last night" He murmured and his voice sounded strained.

He gazed at me and he seemed like he saw a ghost. "E...Erza" He said barely audible before he just stared at me in shock. He sat up and looked away before he slowly glanced at me.

"What are you doing in my room" He said sleepy and moved a hand over his face.

"You told me to come and sleep with you" I said blushing lightly.

"What wait what did I say to you last night" He said and eyed me in shock.

"You said I'd like you to sleep with me. That's what you said into my face last night". I retorted nervously.

"I'm sorry  Erza I didn't mean to say that" He said an pulled a shirt over.

 "I can see that you drank last night" I said and looked at him with a stern eye.

"If I literally told you to sleep with me then I must have had quite a lot of booze in me" He said and laughed.

"You also said something in your sleep. You said I like you way to much my strawberry" I said with a warm smile as I grabbed his right hand.

"That's because it's true" He said with a smirk and placed an arm around me pulling me closer.

"Jellal do you remember your past now" I said silently and gazed into his eyes.

"Mhm almost everything is returned from before I lost my memory". He said and caressed my cheek.

"I hope you can remember everything  one day Y/n" I said as I remembered something special that he did.