Chapter 15

Y/n Pov

I'm driving up the usual road to Gray's home. At evening we will have another party like we usually do, that means half of us will be having a hangover from the partying. I pictured myself already laying on the wall sleeping.

I parked my car and got to the back of it. I opened the trunk taking out a beer crate and a coffee cup holder full of coffee. I headed towards the door of Gray's home and entered it I looked at my group of friends they often sleep here since it's closer to school Lucy lives out on a huge property it's a few hours from here. So she sleeps at Gray's place with Natsu too.

I smiled a bit looking at my old friends. All of them are still sleepy since they woke up a minute ago. Erza was the only one to be fully awake, meanwhile Lucy looks like she ran into a electric fence and Natsu looks like he's still sleeping.

"Morning guys. I brought some coffee for you". I said presenting it in front of them.

"Thanks what kind of flavor did you buy" Lucy asked sleepy.

"I remembered what kind of coffee you guys drank before going into school every morning . So I went to a nearby café in town and ordered them". I said while pulling up one of the cups.

"Did you buy our favorite ones" Erza asked furrowing her eyebrows in wonder.

"I don't know, why don't you tell it" I said smirking and placed down a cup of coffee in front of her.

Erza took the cup eyeing it suspiciously and sipped at the coffee, her face lit up instantly when she tasted it. "You bought a strawberry mocha for me thanks Y/n" Erza said happily taking another sip.

"Lucy for you I have this" I said placing down a cup in front of her.

"Please let it be my favorite" Lucy said groggily grabbing the cup and sipping the coffee.

"And is it your favorite?" I aske Lucy and gave her a smug smile.

"Pumpkin spice latte yes, thanks Y/n" Lucy said in excitement.

"Natsu for you I think plain black coffee". I said and handed it him.

"Yes nothing better than that, thanks Y/n" Natsu said drinking it burning his mouth.

"You should think before drinking it hot head" I said sneering at him.

"You want to fight Mr. Amnesia!" Natsu scoffed at me.

"Natsu stop it or do you want me to make you stop" Erza yelled furious.

"No ma'am" Natsu said hastily sitting down.

"Gray for you I think iced coffee". I asked and held it to him.

"Yes that's correct" Gray said taking the cup off my hand and sitting down.

"Where is Juvia?" I asked in wonder looking around.

"She's still sleeping in bed" Lucy said sipping her coffee happily.

"Well then I will have to drink this mocha latte that I bought for Juvia" I said with a grin.

I heard a door bang open and the coffee cup disappeared of my hand. I looked to the direction that I saw something move and Juvia was holding it in her hand.

"Thank you Y/n" Juvia said happily drinking it.

"No problem Juvia" I said ruffling her hair.

I walked over to Gray with the beer crate looking at him. "I brought some beer for the party Gray" I said placing it down in front of him.