Chapter 37

Erza Pov

I felt my body fall down the fence with my back turned towards the ground I waited for the hard impact of reality. "I should have taken the way around the fence" I thought as I flew towards earth.

I tried to make myself ready for the impact by closing my eyes and just waiting for my back to hit the hard ground. I'm not a cat so I can't turn around to my feet.

I waited for my back to hit the ground.

... Only that it never came...

I felt that I hit something softer. I was enveloped into a warm feeling like I fell into a bed that someone just left. I opened my eyes thinking that I'll see the blue sky. My heart skipped a beat and then began to pound hard making me feel it drumming. I was met with a wave of blue hair and a pair of dazzling ice blue eyes that had a red drawing under and over it's right side and lips that were curved into a smirk.

"Erza what are you doing here" He asked with a confused look.

I snaped out of my trance that was caused by his eyes. "I wanted to see the match and wish you luck beforehand" I said with a smile.

I looked at his face that was staring at me. I knotted my eyebrows in confusion. I realized that I wasn't on my feet, more like he held me in his arms in a bridal position making me blush lightly.

He gazed at me as our eyes connected I leaned in to him and he put me on my feet holding my waist gently.

We gazed at each other intensely I could feel that he was thinking something. Our eyes never parted for even a moment. He looked my face up and down his hand went up to my cheeks slightly caressing it while I leaned into it, feeling it's warmth. His eyes gazed to my lips while he leaned forward a drop of sweat seemed to run down his temple, his eyes we're vivid.

Is this it, the moment I've been waiting for. My first kiss, under the clear sky before his match. His hands were resting on my cheeks while our lips got closer, ever closer. I felt my heart beating eraticaly and just the thought of a kiss with him made me feel excited, feeling his breath hit my colar caused me to get goosebumps. I wasn't even breathing, so much was the tension for me.

Suddenly his face shot up looking to the left, I heard rustling now. I looked to the same direction seeing a bunch of girls making it's way here. "I think I can see him" one of them shouted.

"Fuck" He mumbled. He tightened his grip on my wrist and pulled me with him behind a door closing it behind us. He pushed me against the door pining me on it while he closed it with a key.

I got slightly nervous as I looked at his face close to mine while his arm was tightly grasping around my waist.

"Why did you react like that when you saw them" I asked my eyes were wide open looking at him while I breathed a little stressed looking at his lips.

"They are a bunch of fangirls that thought if they found me they could get a special seat or something" He mumbled looking down with a frown.

"Come on where is he I thought that I saw him here" a girl said right behind the door as I could hear their footsteps.

"We'll just have to try and get him after the game" One of them said. I could hear them leave.

He let go of my waist and gazed at me. "Why did you go over the fence you almost hurt yourself". He asked and slightly moved me closer to him by pulling my waist and upper body towards him making my chest hit his.

I looked up to his ice blue eyes as my body was firmly pressed against him. I couldn't utter a word even if I wanted to right now as his face was close while he stared deep into my own orbs. I felt my heart pound deep in my chest. I pressed my lips together and inhaled sharply thinking what I could say. "I saw you on the other side of the fence and I wanted to wish you luck before the match since you left in a hurry." I said and looked away slightly. "I only fell towards the ground because my coat was caught up on the fence making me lose balance" I murmured the last part and puffed my cheeks a little.