Chapter 16

Y/n Pov

I'm sitting at the bar with Natsu talking about his car when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I tunred around to see a furious Juvia stand with her arms crossed in front of me.

"Do you have an idea why I'm standing here?" Juvia said glaring at me.

"No I have no idea Juvia" I said still looking at her.

"It's because of Erza you broke her heart when she saw you kiss another girl, were you fucking that bitch also, after you kissed her?" She said angrily and slapped me hard.

I faced away from Juvia to the bar and Lucy stood there with a very pissed off look. I already saw it coming and felt her too slap me, I fell down from the bar stool.

"Fuck what did I do to deserve this". I mumbled and held a hand on my cheek. I had to kiss the stalker girl in order to finally have her off my ass. She wanted a long kiss that is what she wanted in return for her finally leaving me and I hurt Erza doing so. I stood up and moved a hand over my face and hair. I saw Lucy and Juvia still glare at me. If I say anything wrong then they are gonna have another swing at me and Lucy looked down to the counter grabbing the pipe wrench.

"Oh fuck" I mumbled looking at her. She shot me a death glare.

"Chose your words wisely Y/n" Lucy said her words were fuming with anger.

I looked down not facing her. "I'm sorry that it happened like that but believe me I had to kiss the stalker girl in order for her to finally leave me alone". I said looking at Lucy at the end.

"If there is one person you should apologize then it's Erza she's crying in the bathroom because of what you did" Juvia yelled every word into my face making me even more blameworthy.

I looked away from Lucy and Juvia. My body was fuming in self hatreted I walked upstairs, the guests were only allowed in the main floor so up here it's rather quiet. I slowly headed to the bathroom door that Juvia said and stopped in front. I lightly knocked at the door.

"Erza it's me Y/n. I'm sorry that you saw what happened. Believe me it wasn't my choice to do that, the girl made me do it in order for her to let off of me". I said in a calm voice yet my body was shaking from the guilt that I felt.

"Leave me alone" I heard her say behind the door. her voice was hoarse and she sobbed.

I laid a hand lightly on the door. "Erza please open the door I want to explain it to you calmly. said and I felt my voice get weaker.

"Tell me how did it feel to kiss that girl did you fuck her as well" Erza said and I could hear her cries become louder.

"No Erza the girl told me to kiss her in order for her to let off me" I said and sat back at the wall next to the bathroom.

"Go away Y/n I want to be alone now" She said sobbing even more.

"No Erza I wont leave you". I checked the door if it was locked, it wasn't. I opened the door and saw Erza cry, her dress was wet and her left eye was puffy. She didn't look at me but she knew that I was standing in front.

I slowly moved to her and kneeled down placing my arms softly around trying to comfort her. She tensed up at the beginning but after a few seconds I felt her body loosen up, her cries muffled as she pressed her face into my shoulder. I gently stroked her back and cheek trying to calm her down. Her cries lowered to a whimper after a while.

I didn't dare to utter a word and just let my action do the talking. I looked at her from the corner of my eye and saw her tears flow down. I felt a sharp pain in my heart, since I realized that I was the reason for her tears. I don't want her to cry I hate seeing her cry she's my friend and I can't let that happen.