Chapter 11

Y/n Pov

I'm at the cemetery of Magnolia looking at a gravestone with the name "Mika Fullbuster". Gray's mother. She would be so proud of her little Gray. I still remember the day when she died in a car accident. she was driving home when her car was rammed by another car and both went off the road down the cliff and they were dead on impact. That day not just Gray's mother died, a family of three too and Gray's emotions as well. 

He isn't letting anyone close to him anymore so that no one gets hurt again. He's afraid that those he cares about are going to get hurt again because Ur his surrogate mother died to protect him from a burglar, that's what I heard. If his father would have been there 5 seconds earlier Ur would still be alive and Gray wouldn't have seen her die in front of him. 

I looked at the grave when another image appeared in my head. Erza on the ground holding her hand over her right eye, the kid with a screwdriver in hand and another kid that punches the kid that has the screwdriver, in the face. Then nothing, just that image. "Y/n what are you doing here" I felt a tap on my shoulder that got me out of my thoughts and I turned around.

"Juvia? what are you doing here in the cemetery?" I asked her surprised.

"I wanted to ask you the same, Y/n" she said looking to the right.

"Mika Fullbuster. That's Gray's mother" Juvia said with a sad expression.

"Yes she's my aunt and Gray's mother. What are you doing here in the cemetery did someone you care about die?" I asked her with a low voice.

"Yes I'm bringing some flowers to them" She said while we went to the grave she meant.

"Julia and Abelard Lockser. Are these your grandparents Juvia?" I asked, giving her a sympathetic smile.

"No, these are my parents". Juvia said and a tear dropped from her face when she placed down the bouquet of flowers.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry, I didn't know it Juvia". I said apologizing to her.

"No it's alright, I've been over it already". She said as more tears appeared.

"No, your not" I said kindly, as I took her into a warm hug to comfort her. 

I'm holding a crying Juvia in my arm and I can feel that my shoulder is getting wet from it, She pressed her face more into my shoulder. I'm doing this since I'm her friend. My heart is normal like when I hug Wendy but why is my heart jumping around when Erza is near me. 

"Thank you Y/n for this, it really helps". She said as she took one step back to wipe her tears away.

"I'm always there for my friends Juvia. Has Gray brought you to a date already?" I asked her to cheer her up.

"No, he hasn't. He keeps ignoring me and pushing me away, but I wont give up" She said balling her fists like she wants to fight for her Gray.

"Give him time Juvia, Gray has a reason why he's pushing you away. It's because his mother died and Ur, his surrogate mother, died too probably since I don't know it fully. After just one year that she took him in. Then his father took him in and he's been living with him ever since.

"I see, so the only thing I have to do is trying to break the ice shell he has build around himself in order for him to love me". She said as she began to think how she could do it.

"I'll suggest a flamethrower or an ice pick for it". I said with my straightest face possible.

"What? I don't want to kill him?!" She said taken aback.

"That's not what I meant Juvia" I said with a chuckle.

"Than what do you mean with it?". She said in confusion.