Chapter 32

Y/n Pov

After that basketball match we attended our classes and finished them. I looked to Natsu that was really down right now.

"Natsu you need to look up" I said and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"No I don't have to" He said with a low voice.

I heard a phone ring and Natsu picked up he had a look of disbelieve on him at what the person said.

"A...Are you sure" He stuttered and dropped his hand downwards when the person said something that made him freeze. 

"Natsu are you ok" I shouted shaking him. He pushed me out of the way and ran to his car. 

"Natsu were are you going" Lucy yelled towards him he drove off with his car and we stood there in confusion.

"I know only one person that would cause this reaction in him" Gray said and smiled lightly.

"Yes it's his brother Zeref" Erza exclaimed with a smile walking to us.

"Let's follow him guys" I yelled and we all darted off to our cars.

Later

I  was walking to the reception of the hospital and looked at a nurse that sat on a PC she looked at us and stood up. "What can I help you, do you want to visit a relative" the nurse asked.

"We need to know were Zeref Dragneel's room is" I said curtly.

"Are you a relative" I cut her off firmly before she ended her sentence.

"No but Natsu is the brother of him he should have passed here by now." I said coldly.

"Zeref" I heard him shout" We all moved at the same time heading to the direction were we heard it.

"You can't go there if we are not allowing it" She yelled.

"We don't care" Gray Retorted moving her out of the way.

We arrived at the room and looked inside from the glass window. We saw Natsu in the arms of a lightly taller raven haired man. He seemed a little older maybe 25. Both sat on a couch Zeref had trouble moving his arms and body since he lost a lot of muscle.

"I missed you Zeref" Natsu said hugging him tightly.

"Hey Natsu my little brother I'm happy to be able to hold you in my arms again." He said with a strained voice.

He looked at us and smiled a little. "Natsu I see that you got yourself a lot of good friends. Uncle Igneel is gonna be so happy to see that I'm alive" He said and pat Natsu's head. 

"Mom and Dad are gonna be here too and bring you home" He said and cried a little.

"At least Natsu has his most important family member back" Lucy said softly.

"Is everything ok with you Lucy" I asked and placed my hand on her arm.

"Yes I just remembered something" She said looking down and wiped a tear away. 

"Can you tell me what happened to him that he was in the hospital" I asked Lucy with worry lacing my voice.

Erza came between me and Lucy looking at me with a slight unhappy expression, it seemed sad. "I'll tell you it" She said silently.

"Six years ago Zeref walked with Natsu along a road were they tried to rob them. Zeref knew that it was dangerous but he refused to give them what they wanted. They pulled knifes and Zeref fought brave to protect Natsu. He beat up two of them when the third guy pulled a gun and aimed at Natsu. Zeref was too far away from Natsu to push him away and he was too far from the other so he jumped in between taking the bullet to the chest. He fell down right in front of Natsu, the robber ran away and Natsu held his bleeding brother in the arm. The last thing Zeref told him before he was unconscious was "Find some great friends and be happy for me little brother" Then the ambulance appeared and they brought him to the hospital." Erza said while she griped my hand tightly.