Chapter 10

Y/n Pov

I woke up when I felt something hit me with a lot of force. I jumped up startled and looked at Natsu that had a huge grin on him. 

"Are you trying to die pyro?" I yelled in anger kicking the blanked of and jumped at Natsu. Right when I wanted to hit him my left shoulder hurt immensely making me miss my punch and hit the wall next to him. 

"Whoa Y/n calm down Y/n" Natsu said taking a step back as he was scared.

"What do you want Natsu" I said calmly looking at him as I pulled my fist back.

"You gotta help me with something". Natsu said pleading looking at me with hope.

I looked at him for a while before I sighed in defeat. "What should I help you on" I said with interest.

"It's about Lucy" He said sighing lowering his head in defeat.

"Ok what should I do then" I said and placed a hand in his shoulder.

"I need your help on convincing her father to not make Lucy leave the Fairy Tail Academy" He said looking up to me.

"Why would Lucy want to leave the Academy" I asked in wonder as I let go of him.

"Lucy doesn't but I heard her father talk about it with someone" He said with worry.

"Jude doesn't listen to me at all so you have to tell him". He said grabbing my shoulder.

"Why would he listen to me" I said and looked at Natsu with a questioning look.

"Last time I was there to talk with that guy He said into my face that whatever I tell him is worth nothing because Lucy would only deserve a rich boyfriend that can give her what she wants. So he didn't even let me talk." He said in anger gripping my collar.

"Ok Natsu I'll help you and try to make him understand that Lucy belongs to us" I said with a serious look on my face.

"Besides your parents have money. I think he just doesn't like you" I said and pat his head.

"Thank you Y/n" Natsu said relieved.

After we both got ready we walked to my car Natsu wanted to drive it since he knows the way to Lucy's home.

"I haven't seen Lucy around at Gray's home" I said in wonder. 

"That's because she left in the morning with her father. He showed up and dragged her with him". He said angrily.

"Tell me Natsu you care about Lucy don't you" I said with a smile forming on me.

"I care as much about Lucy like you care about Erza" He said with a smirk.

"I see then she means quite a lot to you" I said and sat back into the passenger seat of my car as my lips formed a tiny smile thinking about Erza.

Time passed quickly with Natsu talking about Lucy and what he went through with her. "There it is" He said and drove up to a huge mansion in the middle of a Garden of flowers.

Natsu stormed towards the door of the mansion kicking it open and walked stomping towards the office while I followed him. He opened the door and immediately threw his hands at the desk getting the mans attention.

"I told you already young man that whatever you say is worthless Lucy is gonna leave the Academy by next week and go into a private one to have her full attention on her future she doesn't need someone like you to distract her" He said and didn't even look up.

"I believe you should listen carefully Mr. Heartfilia to what I'm about to say to you" I said and looked at him dead in the eye.

"If I remember correctly you are Sir Fullbuster's son, Y/n right" He said and got his attention back to the papers.