Chapter 75

Y/n Pov

Some say marriage will be the best thing to happen to you as its a very emotional moment, you will be spending the rest of your life with the one person who makes you happy by just being there, going through the best and worst of your life.

Others say marriage is going to ruin you for the rest of your life and be a burden, especially when the person you marry is someone with a bad past. People say marriage is done as women don't marry for love anymore but for money or to just be married and then abuse their husband or divorce him out of a petty reason or more serious reason like abuse, but why would you marry a person who shows clear signs he could be abusive towards you. There was nothing about Erza I didn't know or did with her, I was her first and she's going to expect the delivery of our first child in a few months.

I gazed back to the mirror placing my hands on the tie. "You guys think this looks good?" I asked them turning around as I was unsure of it.

Natsu pat my shoulder lightly. "You'll look great Y/n, especially in that wedding suit for Erza who's going to be dropping tears of joy once she has the ring on and sees you." Natsu replied while Gray and Laxus agreed.

"You guys think Erza is calm right now or completely nervous." I asked and they all laughed softly. "Knowing her, she's freaking out in her mind but calm on the outside." Gray said with a smirk tugging on his lips.

I sighed and looked out the window of my home. Erza was at her mothers home preparing for the wedding that is going to be at the Kardia Cathedral and I knew this was going to be a long day but at the end of it I will be sleeping with Erza as my wife in the bed officially and not just on paper.

"Lets go guys we have to get going." I said and closed the jacket.

Erza Pov

Marriage, something that I would never have guessed happening to me is going to be right before my own eyes. I held the bouquet of flowers in my hand and almost felt the tears come again. "Erza no, don't cry you will ruin your mascara again." Lucy panicked and I tried to hold back the tears.

"Its hard Lucy and I'm pregnant too in my third month so don't expect me to hold back my emotions when they come." I said and she sighed in defeat.

I looked down to my white wedding dress with a smile. White stands for purity and is in opposition to the black of Jellal's suit. My mother wasn't sure if I was allowed to have a white wedding dress as I wasn't untouched anymore but the one I'm marrying is the one who took it so it was completely fine for the priest when she asked him.

"Erza I have to say you look amazing in this wedding dress even with the bump, I really hope Jellal is going to drop his jaw from how you look." Juvia said happily.

I smiled at her and felt the car stop in front of the Kardia Cathedral. "Its your big day Erza and I'm happy we didn't have a bachelor party as those are not needed from our tradition." Mira said and held my hand.

These three are my brides maids and Jellal has, Gray Natsu and Laxus with him.

I stepped out of the car that Silver had rented and I placed my gloved hand on the inside of his arm. My mother insisted on Silver to bring me to the altar as he did feel like a father figure with letting me sleep at his place when my mother was at the hospital.

The door opened and I stepped inside hearing the classical melody play from the church organ and all eyes were on me while I was walking along the hall to the front where my soon official to be husband is standing.

Silver gave me over to Jellal and I took hold of his hand, looking over to him smiling softly at me while I did the same behind the Vail.

I didn't listen to what the priest was saying but I knew I had to say my wedding vow soon which I memorized in my head.