Chapter 31

Y/n Pov

After last weeks dance at Gray's home and the race week I drove back home and slept there. My father was really proud after I told him what I did to protect Erza.

I drove up to school since it's Monday now. Gray told me to meet him before class because he wants to show me something. I parked my car and Wendy hopped out of it she walked to Erza and the others.

"Hey Y/n aren't you going to class?" Lucy said furrowing her eyebrows in wonder.

"No Gray asked me to meet him at the sportshall" I said and pointed towards the sportshall.

"Just don't come too late into class. I can't stand it when I see students come in after the bell" Erza said with a stern expression.

"Right I forgot that you are the student council president" I said and ruffled her hair.

"Hey don't ruin my hair you dummy" She pouted and moved a strand of hair out of her face before smiling at me.

"See you in class Scarlet" I said and gave a little hug to her before I walked away to find Gray in the sportshall.

I walked over and saw Gray stand at the entrance to the sports hall. "You wanted to say something to me right Gray" I asked and greeted him by punching his shoulder.

"Yes you remember when we played against Saber Tooth and you scored the point right" He asked and played with a basketball.

"Yes of course how could I not remember it" I said with a wide grin.

"Show me how you did it from here you literally threw it from half the field" He said and threw a basketball towards me.

"Fine if you insist" I said and smirked. I threw the ball and it landed in the basket.

"So it wasn't just luck" I heard an old man say behind me. I turned around and saw the principal from the Fairy Tail Academy.

"Master what you doing here" I asked in surprise and bowed.

"You can call me Makarov" He said and smiled warmly.

"I saw how you played the match on Friday, Jellal" He said and looked up to me.

"I was asked by coach Gildarts to play since he thought that I had talent" I said playing with the basketball.

"I see you weren't a full member of the basketball team then" He said with a thoughtful expression.

"You know kid you remind me of someone that played here on this field years ago" He said with a slight smile.

"And who was that?" I asked in wonder.

"I was. He said and looked up. "You threw the basketball in the basket from the same distance as I did once. I have a proposition to ask you" He said and waited for my response.

"And what would that be" I asked in wonder.

"For you to join the Fairy Tail Lions as a real team member" Gray said and threw me a shirt of the Fairy Tail Lions and I caught it.

I looked at the shirt and it had written 'Jellal' on it with the number 52 "Well I kind of want but wouldn't it interfere with the classes I have to take" I said and looked at the principal.

"Not at all. Here is your new chard with the classes you have to take and when the training with your team is going to be" He said and handed me it.

"I don't know what to say except thank you Makarov. I will join the Fairy Tail Lions" I said and took the new chard.

"Hell yeah now that we have both stripper freaks we'll be beating everyone easily" Gajeel said as he walked towards me from the locker room.