Chapter 13

Y/n Pov

I'm heading to my class right now in the morning I heard birds chirping in the trees of the school, when I get stopped by someone.

"So you must be Y/n the new student that came here last week" A woman said.

I looked at the person in front of me a tanned girl silver hair and clearly looks rigged up with heavy make up. I just rolled my eyes in annoyance since I know what this kind of girl is.

She placed her arms around me "I'm Briar I'm the schools number one hottest girl and I want you to be my boyfriend" She added while she didn't even wait for a response and crashed her lips on me. I felt disgusted and she's bad at it. I figured out what she is the second I saw her talk. She's the schools floozy. I felt anger build up in me I'm trying to go to school and I'm not interested in any girl except Erza she's the only one that I feel something when I look at her but I don't know why.

I heard someone walk up to me. I opened my eyes and saw that Briar chick fly to the ground, a fist had punched her into the face. I looked to my left to see who it was.

"Erza?! why did you punch her?" I said in shock as I was taken aback by her doing it. I saw that she was fuming with anger her eyes had a look that meant I'm gonna kill you. I saw her place something golden back into her purse, she looked back to me with a sincere smile.

"I saw that she forced you into a kiss and broke it up since relationships are not allowed in school. Besides she just wants your money, every girl that looks like that does" She said while she glared at the girl.

I eyed the girl for a short while and turned back to Erza. "I think she has a broken jaw or something from that punch Erza" I said in a neutral way.

"And what was that golden thing you placed back into your purse" I asked curiously eyeing her.

Erza Pov

I was looking at Y/n who asked me what I placed back into my purse. I hesitated for a moment my face began to redden since what I had on my hand wasn't a normal ring it was something my mother gave me yesterday and told me to wear it. I looked at him for a short moment.

"Just a brass knuckle" I said to him averting my eyes of him and looking away since I felt my face heat up again and my heart began to drum.

" I didn't know that you had such a thing with you?" Y/n said in disbelieve.

I saw that Briar stood up again but she tried to attack me. Y/n saw it and just placed a foot in front of her making her fall face first on the ground.

Y/n Pov

I'm sitting in detention, since I apparently attacked Briar. Better me then Erza sitting here she's the student council president and that would not fit her character at all if she would be the one sitting here.

I heard the door open and saw scarlet hair in the door way. I gazed at the person and had a smile on me. "Y/n". I was taken out of my thoughts from her tapping my forehead with a bit of force.

"Y/n I was tasked to watch you in detention" She said with a stern face eyeing me.

"Why exactly did you punch her Erza?" I said while looking at her with a smile.

Erza took a seat next to me and sat on it eyeing me for a while.

"I didn't want you to be influenced by that floozy" Erza said with her voice rather irritated.

I smiled at her "Thank you for it Erza I really didn't want her to be near me at all" I said sighing in relieve.

"Y/n you should know that it wasn't a pair of brass knuckles that I put in my purse" I saw Erza hesitate for a moment she broke the eye contact and gazed at her purse for a while. She grabbed her purse taking out a ring.