1.0 Welcome

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUCMENT!!!! NEEDS TO BE READ!!!!

✌️✌️Fanfic, I do not own anything and this is all my imagination!!!!!!!!!✌️✌️

17 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED - May 31, 2023!!

Hey! So this book is about Miraclous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir. I think we have that already sorted.

THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FICTION! I WOULD LOVE HELP!!!

DO NOT COPY ANY OF MY CONTENT!!!

All right reserved!

I do not own any of these characters. Jeremy Zag, Thomas Astruc own this and are the developers of Miraclous Ladybug. I don't own any of the characters.

Go watch Miraclous Ladybug to understand this book.

I ONLY OWN THE CONTENT ON THIS BOOK OF M'LADY'S COMMAND!!! OTHER THAN THAT I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

Okay, so if you are here, then you've read the description thoroughly and hopefully understand where I'm going with this.

At this very moment I've seen Episode 18 of season 4. I know till then that Alya knows LB's identity and Luka knows LB's and CN's Identity because of wishmaker.

Now: we all have discovered that Chat will perish at the end of season 4, and if you didn't, go away! I'm asking nicely!! We know at the end of season 5, LB will wish back CN/ Adrien back.

So that is kind of the storyline of the Miraclous LB! But...I'm gonna go with epi 18 and write what I THINK is going to happen to their future. I don't know what's gonna happen next, so I'mma gonna guess. And this is all me! If some of it is true, ummmmm, wellllllllllllllllllllll! I didn't know. But Chat will perish and LB will bring him back.

But until Episode 18 season 4 I've seen has happened. So yeah, Luka and Mari broke off and so did Adrien and Kagami. Yes, LB found a way to protect the already Akumatized people, so they don't get akumatized anymore. Yes, ShadowMoth has both the peakock and Butterfly Miraclous. Yes, Mari is kind of and hasn't given up on Adrien. Adrien hasn't given up on LB. Yes, I know, dense much?!

I know Mari and Adrien are like two peas in a pod. Same people. Yes! I know it's frustrating. I've lived through it too long and can't wait for three years to find out the ending of these two.

I SHIP EM FOREVER! There is no such thing, I will d-i-e in a few fifty years and yeah.

People die! Surprising much!!!

Also, if you've seen till Season 3, spoiler alert!!!!

Do watch the movies New York and Shangai specials!! I want the whole gang together. And that's exactly what imma gonna do.

Also!!! Chloe and Lila, the two big idiots we want dead in a hole. Yeah, I know. The feelings is mutual. Sabrina tho! She's adorably loyal, gotta love it. Nah, whatever.

But...I think Chloe needs a bit of Character development. Sooner or later, she will have to change.

And I'll make sure of it!

Also, I've gotta search up some of the things for actually facts and honestly I hate using second name. So..initials is a go! I'll probably say "Mari D.C." Or "Adrien A." Or "LB." Or "CN." And or their nicknames for eachother will be used.