2.0 Chapter 29: The Feathers

NEW UPDATE! Hi, new update after the Author note. Thanks!

I'm sorry if the update took a while, I have made sure that yall knew it was out.

Just so everyone is still on my book's page. Felix came the first time, acted as Adrian to fool Adrian's friends. We know that Felix lost his father around the same time Adrian lost his mother.

I hope you remember that Felix stole the Peacock Miraclous. 2.0 Chapter 24: Hesitation is the chapter Felix gets the Peacock Miraclous if y'all are wondering.

I do understand there is a lot of mess going on with Zoe, Celestino and Lila.

In my book Lila and Celeste or Rue are half cousins of Adrian. Half sisters of Felix. Gabriel Agreste's wife has a twin sister. Lila and Celeste are her daughters. But, only because she cheated on Felix's father. (This will change soon, the whole family drama, you'll see why the mess is so big right now)

Hopefully this makes a little bit more sense.

Rue doesn't have the Butterfly miraclous anymore. And moving forward I think Nova, Pink Lizard's Kwami will start getting sick as her powers are not pure and she wasn't made by the monks and not created properly.

All of this will be stated in this chapter. We will start with Adrian's POV, move to Felix's and then Lila's. I have been wondering if I should like put her as a different personality character like in the Miraclous ladybug series on Disney+. But I don't think I will. Please comment if you want that to happen. Thank you! Mari's POV will be next chapter.

Also I've just realized the book needs a lot of editing as autocorrect has changed Adrien to Adrian through out the chapters. I apologize for the mistake. I will edit all chapters to change it to the right one. From now on if you see Adrian please comment. It should be Adrien. Thank you! If any other mistakes please comment so I can catch them early on.

———

Adrien's POV

I could not go back home, so I hid in the janitor's closet in the school. It was the weekend and no one would show up here for hours. Days...I just didn't know how I would be able to show my face to my father.

How I would be able to show my face to anyone.

But I also knew that Marinette wasn't going to have it any easier. Having our identities shown to Paris wasn't something we wanted.

I'm sure she didn't want anyone knowing her identity.

I knew now that I had fallen in love with Ladybug. But behind that mask was Marinette. My first friend, my first love...even my first kiss now that I think about it.

But how she reacted to Adrien being Chat Noir wasn't what I thought would happen.

That's when my phone rang. Marinette's picture lit up my phone screen. Hers was a call I would pick up no matter what. Even if I didn't know she was ladybug.

"H-hello?" I asked.
"Adrien, where are you?" Marinette asked. Her voice was as afraid as I felt.
"I'm fine. Where are you?" I asked instead.
"Look, I know this isn't the ideal situation...me being...Ladybug in real life and you being Chat Noir in real life. Even if those videos were true, we can't give them more proof. We need to make them believe that...the videos are fake. Anyhow somehow..."
"Don't you think Bunnyx would have come to tell us this was going to happen?" I asked.
"Adrien...I'll explain what I think is happening, can you come to my house? Wherever you are, we need to work together. We both understand how dangerous this is for us."
"O-okay...I'll be there in five minutes-"
"Don't use Chat Noir...it's not safe. My parents will let you in. Don't worry and don't talk about the videos. I've explained them that those are just fake...but no one believe us right now."