2.0 Chapter 26 (Part 1): Butterfly

At this current moment I have 545 reads!!!! Literally y'all are the best!

Atea is gonna show himself this chapter................Older or younger? Comment ——>

Happy 2 years to this book. Can you guys believe it? Two years ago I started this book. And we still are stuck on season 5 urgh! Anywho Happy 2 years! Thanks for sticking around.

———

Mari's POV

"You're me but you're me from the future?" I asked.
"Yes."
"I don't get why you're here then? You should of sent Alix or-"
"No time, where is Chat Noir?" She asked.
"I don't know!" I yelped in my squeaky voice.
"Well...that's good. I know who Chat Noir is-"
"Wait you know his identity?" I asked.
"Had to after Celestino stole his miraclous. I'll find him, you need to stop Celestino now! Don't let her become more powerful."
"Isn't that changing the future?" I asked.
"If everything happens the same, Celestino in five years will steal the Chat Miraclous and we don't defeat her in the future. We lose, Marinette. My only plan and chance to win is in the past!" Marinette (older version) said.
"You have to transform! He doesn't know my identity-"
"And if everything goes well, he won't ever. Something changed. Someone played with time without knowing. We don't know what actually happened. But something big. Alix is looking into it. Both of them are."
"Wait you gave now Alix her miraclous?" I asked.
"Yes, had to."
Older Marinette shrugged as if it didn't do anything.
"Wait hold up wow!" Alya yelled. I turned around and gave Alya a glare.
"Can't you be quiet?" I asked.
"It's okay, Marinette you need help from Alya. You need to tell her all the identities of the others."
"That's dangerous! She's undercover!" I hissed the last words.
"Well, give her the dog miraclous. Trixx needs to deal with it."
"Hey, that's totally mean."
I looked above me and saw a older version of Rena crouching down smiling at us.
"Rena, go figure out why-"
"Shhh, can't believe these two are us, can you? How young we were." Rena jumped and landed right in front of us. Quiet as a fox.
"This is totally THE BEST DAY EVER!" Present Alya screamed.
I groaned.
"This is a mess, we aren't supposed to know-"
"If everything goes well, no one will remember Celestino...besides the original heroes." Future Marinette smiled.
"Wait, why is?" I asked.
"You need to remember. So Alix will take you in the time portal so you remember to look for Celestino or any hint of her in the future. This is a okay from Alix. She's the worst enemy ever."
"Wait, who is ShadowMoth?" Alya asked. Present Alya. I wish I never get used to this.
"We don't know. At least in our future, Celestino came out of thin air."
"Like she did just now!" I hissed.
"Well...she can't know we are here. We are here if she gets what she...wellll we are here to warn you. And if ever the future Celestino comes...we have Chat Noir's miraclous." Marinette nodded.
"We will defeat her, I promise."
"It has to be now or never, Marinette. This isn't another ShadowMoth's Villian. But one who came and now has riser chaos."

———

Just a small part, sorry, but I'm still writing more. Don't worry. This is gonna be a big chapter. This one.

Pound it M'Lady🐞
Pound it M'Kitty😻