Chapter 38

Hanna's POV

Darkness. I found myself tied up with ropes in a dark small room. I could see nothing as I was blindfolded. Suddenly, I heard a door opening near me. "Who is it?!" I yelled, even though I already knew the answer.

"Justin" I said as he came closer to me. "At your service, Hannuski" he grinned. "Stop calling me that" I snapped. "Why? Does it turn you on?" I couldn't see his face, but I could tell he was smirking. I didn't like that. "It makes me throw up" As I said that, he slapped me as hard as he could.

"Shut up, bitch" he shouted. I screamed when I felt his hands grabbing me and running up my back, ripping off my shirt. I tried to kick him, but he held me and handcuffed me to the wall. I felt his breath on my neck when he pulled off my skirt.

"Why are you doing this to me" I said in pain. "You never stopped being mine" he pulled away for a few seconds. When he touched me again, it was skin to skin. He was naked. Ew.

He uncovered my eyes and I instinctively closed them, I didn't want to see what was standing right in front of me, or what was going to happen. My thoughts started blowing up my mind. What was gonna happen when he finished having fun with me? Maybe he was going to kill me then, I wasn't sure at all.

My thoughts were interrupted by Justin, when he banged into me with his small dick. I screamed, opened my eyes, shouted for help. He was raping me. It wasn't having sex for pleasure, it was forced sex. And that, my friend, is called raping.

"Oh yes" he said as going in and out of me. I started crying, all I could think of was Riker.. Riker! What was he doing?! I had hope on him coming to rescue me. Justin suck my neck and I hit him with my head, all I could do.

He stopped, got up and left the room, leaving me there confused. When he came back, he had something in his hands. "What the-" A knife. It was a knife, a damn knife. "W-Why do y-you need a knife..?" I asked scared.
"You're not collaborating as I wanted you to" he licked the top of the knife, making a tiny cut in his tongue. I froze. He was going to kill me as I had suspected at first. "P-Please d-don't kill me" I begged him. "You're just annoying, you belong to me but you can't understand that"

"I'll do anything you want" I said knowing that was the only way I could stay alive. "Anything?" He asked in a sarcastic tone. "Anything" I repeated, almost whispering.

"Break up with Riker" I stared directly at him. "But.. I can't do that" I couldn't believe he was actually asking me to break up with the person I loved the most. "You said anything" he smirked.
"Did I?" I didn't want to break up with Riker. "Yes, I'll give you your phone and you'll text him. Saying that you're ok, that you want to be with me and that's the reason you're breaking up with him. And no tricks, I'll be watching"

"But..." he played with the knife in his hands. "You or him." He was really confusing me again. "Me or him?" I asked. "Someone has to die," I shocked. "You can choose either you or that guy Riker" my heart was beating so fast.

What was I supposed to do? Let him kill Riker, or lose my life? And then, without letting me think, he got closer to me, and imagine the rest.

(Sorry for mistakes)