Chapter 17

Maddie's POV

"Cool room, huh?" Ross said, closing the door behind him. "Help me get to the bed, I need to sit" I reached his hand and he helped me out. "What do you wanna do, now?" Ross sat down next to me.

"it's your house, you choose" I said from above a whisper. He remained silent, not even saying a word. "Ross..."

Then I felt his breath on my neck, he started kissing it. "Ross.. really I want to do it... but..." I didn't really feel prepared, but I had an issue excuse, my ankle, it hurt. A lot.

"Just let me play a little.." He mumbled. He kissed my low lip, then searched for both of my lips.
I felt his tongue on my mouth playing with mine. It was one of my first kisses, the second, in fact.

But, as stupid as I am, I accidentally bit his lip and he pulled away. "I'm so sorry!" I apologized. "Don't worry" His lip was starting to bleed.

"Ouch, look at that," his face scrunched up "Your lip is bleeding"
I got up as I could, went to the bathroom next to the room and got some paper and water.
I sat down by his side again and started healing his lip.

"Better?" I asked with a smile. "Yes, thank you" he smiled back.
He looked away, he was blushing a little, it was so cute. I kissed his cheek "Promise me you will never let me go"

"I promise" he stroked my hair.
Then he laid on the bed with his hands on his neck looking at the ceiling. "Thinking deep right there?" I chuckled. He stared at me and made me lay next to him.
I nuzzled my face on his chest, smelling his perfume, it was my favorite and he knew it, he wore it only for me.

"This kind of reminds me of two days ago, when we were at the mountain looking at the stars" he stated. "It does" I whispered. We stayed a few minutes in silent, I was starting to fall asleep.

"Wait, you're 21 now, right?" He broke the silence. "Yes I am" I said in my sleepy voice. "And you're 22, I'm a year younger" I added.

"Why do you ask this now?" I wondered. "For nothing. Nothing at all, really" he replied and slightly kissed me, although I knew it was for me to shut up.

(sorry for mistakes)