Chapter 16

Maddie's POV

Ross had read all our conversation, and that made me feel uncomfortable. "You're stalking me" I snapped.

"It's funny to see your face when I know things about you, that I wasn't supposed to have known" he smirked again. I decided to not say anything and leave the conversation there.

I noticed Hanna staring at me, she looked at me with a let-me-be-alone-with-Riker expression on her face. "Ross.." I whispered. "What's up, babe?" He answered, that reminded me of that day in the cinema, the day of our first kiss, I was wishing to get another one.

"Could you show me the rooms where we are going to stay?" I lied looking for an excuse. He seemed doubtful, but then agreed. We both got up and I could read Hanna's lips "thank you" it's what I could see she was trying to say without Riker noticing.

Ross gave me my crutches and guided me to the rooms. "Stairs.." I murmured as I stood in front of the interminable stairs. "Don't worry," Ross caught me in his arms. "I'll help you" and he carried me upstairs.

"I don't know where we're going to sleep yet.. but I think Riker and Hanna are going to that room and you and I.." He began. "Wait, wait, wait..you and I?" I exclaimed surprised. "Yeah, we don't have individual beds and I'm not gonna sleep with Riker!" He laughed.

"You make quite a cute couple" I added giggling. He carefully left me on the floor. "And by the way, I know why you wanted to be here" he stated.

"Really? Why?" I wanted to make sure he hadn't thought I wanted to have sex with him or anything, I wasn't the one being dirty there.
"I saw Hanna looking at you, and I'm not dumb" he chuckled.

"Here's our room, my lady" he announced, opening the door like a gentleman. I leaped inside and took some time to admire the room. It was huge room, with a cute glass window and white curtains. The views were beautiful, you could see the city from there, also the mountains and the sea.

And of course, there was a big, let's not say huge, matrimonial bed in the middle. I was wondering if Ross did actually chose the room because it was cute and he thought I'd like it, or because it was the one with the biggest bed.

(sorry for mistakes)