Chapter 48

Maddie's POV

I was so happy that we finally found Hanna, but I was still worried about Brooke. She had left without warning and so had Rocky done too.

I knew that if she was with Rocky, nothing could have happened to her, unless they were still mad at each other.

As I was deep in thought, the doorbeel suddenly rang. Hanna stood up to open it and I heard her yell at someone so I decided to go check what was up.

"How can you have left like this? Without warning?" Brooke and Rocky were there, standing in front of Hanna. It had been easier than I had expected.

"We were in unicornland." Rocky muttered, making Hanna realize she had lost her temper and calmed down.

"Don't be silly, Rocky." I interrupt, walking towards them and standing next to Hanna defending her argument.

"Sorry, we decided to take some days to solve our problems." Brooke explained. She had some hair on her face and she tied it up in a messy ponytail.

"Did you?"

"I found out Rocky had cheated on me." Brooke said making me and Hanna shock.

"What?" Hanna and I said in unison.

"Until she found out the girl was my cousin and that I did not cheat on her and never would."

They kissed in front of us and I jokingly gestured as if I was about to throw up.

"I'm going to take a shower and then I'll go to bed, I'm exhausted." Hanna said, and we all agreed with her. It had been a veryt long day.

I went upstairs and could hear the sound of two showers going on, as we had one bathroom in each room.

"Do you want to take a bath with me?" Ross asked, he was completely naked and had two towels in his hands, how could I say no.

"Sure." I undressed myself and threw the clothes on the hamper. Ross had prepared a bath filled with bubbles and lighted by the tenue light of some aromatic candles, so relaxing.

"This feels so good." He said, leaning in and soflty kissing my lips, "I love you."

"I love you, too."

The bath finished too soon but I accepted that we could stay in there forever. I put on my pajamas and laid next to Ross. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I rested my head on his chest and started tracing one of his tattoos with my index finger.

Goose bumps were raising on his skin as I I kept tracing the siluet of his tattoo that symbolized an angel.

"I love it when you do that." he whispered making me giggle. He turned off the lights and my eyelids were staring to get heavier.

"Good night." I drifted off to sleep while Ross was holding me, I loved him so much.

"Ouch!" I woke up in the middle of the night feeling a hard pain on my stomach. "Ross!"

"What happens?" he tried to calm me using a soft tone, but the pain was still there.

"Take me to hospital." his eyes widened but he quickly turned into action. Minutes later we were on the car heading to the nearest hospital.

"Take deep breaths, we're almost there." I did as he instructed and he placed one hand on my thigh, trying to calm me down.

"I just.. can't understand.. I mean.. I wasn't supposed to give birth now, it was supposed to be in three months."

I was aware that he didn't know the answer. We got to the hospital and the doctors immediately laid me on a gurney and took me to a room full of rare machines.

"First of all, calm down." One of the nurses said. How could I be calm? I was going through one of the worst pains, actually called giving birth.

"Push!" The nurses kept repeating. It had been an hour since I arrived there. I could feel the sweat on my face, the pain hadn't decreased and I felt stupid for refusing the pill.

"Babe, it's gonna be ok, just push harder." Ross had been holding my hand the entire time, it had made me feel slightly better to have my boyfriend there.

"I can see the head!" A nurse shouted. I pushed as hard as I could, feeling relieved when I heard a baby cry, sign that my baby was born.

"Wait.. there's another one!"

(Sorry for mistakes and sorry for the slow updates.. I've been focusing on other stories lately..)