Chapter 46

Hanna's POV

"Excuse me?" I repeated, he even wanted to make me break up with my sweet boyfriend, who was better than he'd ever be. "You heard me, don't act like if you didn't"

I closed my fists in pure anger, I really didn't want to let the beast I had been holding inside come out. I took a deep breath and spoke. "I will, but with two conditions" Riker grabbed my arm, as the chains were long enough for him to move around. "Hanna, don't.." his weak and painful voice made me want to do it even more.

"First, you will let Riker free immediately and won't ever threaten him or touch him again" I was holding tears back, "Second, I'll be allowed to keep my phone so I can at least talk to my best friends" I ignored Riker, who was trying to make me face him, I didn't want to make the situation harder than it already was.

Justin nodded in agreement, "Alright, but you'll have to break up with him, here and right now" he hadn't mentioned the name but I knew he was referring to Riker. Who could he have referred? The goat? My boyfriend wasn't a fucking goat.

"Riker," I whispered so low that Justin wasn't able to hear it, "We'll get through this" Riker faced me and his brown eyes stared at me, scared. "And now I must break up with you" I raised my voice so Justin wouldn't suspect anything. "It's over" I walked out of the room.

After some minutes, I heard the door closing and someone shouting, "I will come back for you, Hanna!" I decided to close the window of the room where Justin told me to stay so I wouldn't hear Riker screaming anymore.

"You're finally my princess, Hannuski" Justin scared me when he spoke behind me as I hadn't noticed he was there. "Don't call me-" He put his hand on my mouth. "You're mine now, I own you. You must obey me or you'll die" I let go of his hand and turned around to face him.

"Death doesn't scare me" actually, it did. I was just trying to sound stronger than I was, but I'm spoiling right now, if I'm writing this, how could I be dead? Anyways, he looked kind of frustrated, until his usual smirk came back. "You know, I can always kill Riker"

"What do you want from me?" I asked knowing the answer, I just hope he had changed his mind. "Oh, today is our first night, I have to test my new belonging" I gasped, only the thought of him touching me.. Ew.

Riker's POV

If Justin had thought I'd let him keep Hanna, he was wrong. Although she had broken up with me, I knew she still loved me, and I wouldn't give up on my love for her. Justin had threatened me with his gun, so I had to go away. Not for me, for Hanna, if I died, who would save her? Ross? I needed to be alive to rescue her, not a zombie.

Outside, there was Hanna's car parked with the keys inside. I got in it and drove to the mountain house, where I supposed there were Ross and Maddie.

Maddie's POV

I was sitting on the sofa next to Ross, the TV was off, we were worried about Rikanna, they hadn't come back yet. I was deep in thought, when a knock on the door made me jump in surprise. "I'll go" I got up and headed to the door.

"Madison," there was my father, it had been a while since they came back from vacation, mom had helped me lie to him saying me and my grandma were on vacation to another country, I wondered how he found out the truth.

"Hi dad.." I innocently looked away, "I thought you'd told me you and Ross had broken up, and you had went with your grandma to Spain" I nervously started to curl my hair with my fingers. "It wasn't me.. It was mom.."

"And then, I find out you had been lying to me all this time. You've gone to prison, you've been in a hospital, and your friend is being chased by a mentally disturbed stalker called Justin? What's this, Madison?" He didn't even want to get in the house. "And where's Brooke? She is the only one sensitive here"

My eyes widened and I let out a loud scream, "Maddie?!" Ross came to where me and my father were standing, "Brooke and Rocky! They have disappeared!"

(Sorry for mistakes)

A/N
Hey guys! So, recently, my chapters have been getting more than 20 votes and that's awesome! Thank you so much for reading! Also, thank you for 8k+ reads <3
Here's a new thing:
New update at 20+ votes! (If it takes too long I'll update anyway guys, don't worry, just trying;) )