Chapter 23

Riker's POV

We returned home after our beautiful date, if we can call it that. When we arrived, there was water spread all over the floor.

"What happened here?" Hanna exclaimed as he saw our now wet house. "Maybe they went to the pool"

We decided to check if I was correct, but they weren't there. There was water on the stairs too with.. with the swimming suits thrown there.

"Do you think..?" I didn't really know, we didn't have any proof.
We walked upstairs, the door was closed, but not locked, we heard moans coming from inside.

I didn't know if Ross had discovered that I wasn't a virgin anymore, but I didn't want Ross to fuck more, so I opened the door.

"Riker! What the fuck are you doing?!" Hanna tried to stop me, but it was too late, I'd already opened the door. "Hi guys" They quickly hid their naked bodies under the sheets.

"Riker?!" He was angry, I could tell by the fierce way he was yelling at me. "Aloha" I said trying to sound as a Hawaiian. "Get out of here!"

"I can see your booty" he gave me a death stare. "Get out!" He was getting louder, problem? Nah, it was my bro.

"Riker, close the door!" Hanna pulled me outside and quickly closed the door, she was probably embarrassed. A few minutes after, Ross and Maddie had dressed up, and appeared through the door.

"Maddie, Hanna, can I talk to my brother please? Alone."Sure," Hanna moved ahead, "let's go Maddie" They rushed downstairs and disappeared from our sight.

"Ok," Ross cleared his thorat "What the actual fuck were you thinking?!" He shouted, even more louder than before. "That for your fault, Maddie isn't a virgin anymore!" I looked for an excuse.

"Just like you" shit, he knew it.
"Oh, come on! I'm younger and I've had sex more times than you?" He was starting to annoy me.

"Don't try to hide it I saw you and Hanna having sex in the couch" so he.. saw me.. naked..

"I thought you were sleeping!" He combed his hair in an act of superiority. "You're right, you thought"

"Do mom and dad know anything about this?" I asked a little bit insecure. He shrugged his shoulders. "And by the way, please tell me you used a condom" I didn't want to be uncle yet.

(sorry for mistakes)