Chapter 43

Hanna's POV

"What are you doing?! Let me go!" I squeezed my arm so he let go, it had actually been easy to make him let go, too easy. He smirked and opened his mouth to talk.

"I will tell you something that you really want to know, but I want you to promise that you'll stay with me" he seriously said. "You really want to hear it" he added.

"I promise" I said, making sure he was actually dumb enough not to notice I was crossing my fingers behind my back, sign that I was lying.

"Riker isn't dead" he left me speechless, but confused, and angry, and also sad. I did not know what to think or feel. "The doctor who told you he was dead, is one of my closest friends, and he owed me a favor"

Without thinking twice, I raised my hand and slapped him as hard as I could, leaving him a red mark in his cheek. I ran away while hearing him scream "You promised me you'd stay!" But I did not care, I had to find the others, tell them everything, I had to find Riker.

While I was running down the mountain, I started wondering why Justin had revealed all his plan to me, he wouldn't have done it if the intention was to have me as a slave, more like a sex slave.

It started raining, and
I couldn't remember the way I took from the hospital, but I did know how to get to the house, so I decided I'd first tell Ross and Maddie about everything. I ran as fast as my legs let me.

"Maddie! Ross!" I desperately screamed. I was soaked from my head to toes, so I grabbed a towel and tried to dry myself a little. "What happens?!" Maddie came into the living room covered only by some sheets. I looked at the clock and saw it was 11pm.

"I have something very big to tell you" I said with a serious face. Ross came in too, also covered by some sheets, I could imagine what they had been doing, but I'd rather not to talk about that.

"It's Riker" both of them, who had been looking down all the time, raised their heads and their eyes locked with mine, making me feel a little uncomfortable. "He's not dead, it was Justin's plan" I tried to explain them everything, making sure I didn't leave any detail behind.

"We have to find him now" Ross exclaimed. "Now?" Maddie yawned, she was a little worried tho, I had noticed her voice shaking every time she talked, although she had managed to hide it very well, but I'm her best friend, I know her too much.

"Get some clothes, I'll wait here" I added while Ross and Maddie were walking upstairs. "But hurry" as I said that, they started running. Exactly ten minutes later, I heard them step in the living room again, where they found me doing nothing, I wouldn't be able to relax until I had found Riker.

Ross drove us to the hospital again, I was thinking about Riker. What if what Justin said wasn't true and Riker is dead? I would die. Maybe he was just doing that to play with my feelings, I didn't know what to believe anymore, honestly.

I stood in front of the receptionist and asked for Riker Lynch. "Room 555" she told me, I smiled, that meant that there were more probabilities of Riker being alive. Room 555, I stood in front of the door.

"Go in, we'll come in later" Maddie put her hand on my shoulder and encouraged me to get in. I opened the door, not really going inside as I was afraid of what I'd find inside there. "Riker?"

(Sorry for mistakes)