Chapter 14

Ross' POV

I checked my phone for the thousandth time and saw she had finally answered. "Yes Ross, I'm going to bring the food, I want to meet your 'girlfriends'. I thought Riker already told you. Is everything ok?" she explained.
"Yeah, don't worry mom. We'll call you if there's something wrong" I replied.

"Ok honey, I love you" she said, going offline. So I didn't say it back, she probably already knew.
I left my phone on a small table next to the couch. Riker and Hanna were laughing as if they were possessed, and it was kind of scary.

Maddie, she was just sitting there playing with her hair, bored. She had braided her hair and it looked so cute on hair. "You look so cute" I said, making her blush and giggle. She was sitting next to me and I was bored too. So I decided to play a little.

I moved my hand down and grabbed her booty. She looked at me surprised, but then smirked.
First, she checked if anyone was watching us, nobody was. And then she grabbed something any guy would like to be grabbed on.

Maddie's POV

I would've liked to give Ross some more pleasure, but I couldn't because of my stupid broken ankle, it hurt so much every time I moved it, I felt like living hell.

I took off my hand and Ross kissed me, without anybody noticing, they were too busy with the TV. Ross smirked at me, but I looked down at the bandages. He looked there too and understood what I was trying to say with only one look.

I was impatiently hoping for that week to end. I heard my phone vibrating, it was next to Ross' so I had to ask him to give it to me. I checked who it was, and it surprisingly was Brooke, my other best friend. I didn't know what she wanted. He hadn't talked to me in like a month.

"Maday, Maday! Know what?!" She had sent me. "What?!" I replied.
"I'm not single anymore! I'm so lucky!" She answered. "Really? I have a boyfriend too! Btw, what's his name?" I asked. "Lynch, Rocky Lynch"

(sorry for mistakes)