Chapter 32

Ross' POV
I took Maddie to the car, she was hesitating because she wanted to stay longer at the party. But I could see that she couldn't even go straight while walking to the car. Fortunately, the police didn't catch me driving drunk and we got home safe.
Hanna's POV
It felt so good. Riker kissing me was one of the best things in life. As I said, one of the best, not the best. If you know what I mean. I could feel my heartbeat all over my body. Especially where Riker was touching me.

Riker: Follow me

He said pulling away. He grabbed my hand and walked, actually he was running, to somewhere. When we were at some sort of hallway, I saw a lot of doors. It was dark so I couldn't recognize where we were. Riker searched for something on the walls. The light switch.
When the lights went on I could perfectly see where we were, in one of the private bathrooms they reserve for celebrities who do concerts there. I was wondering how he knew where he was going.

Hanna: It ain't the first time you come here, right?

Riker: Exactly, R5 played here like three years ago, but I still remember how to get here.

After saying that, he introduced his hand in a bag and searched for something. And he found it, a condom.

Hanna: Are we gonna do it on the floor?

He closed the door behind him and locked it.

Riker: Any problems?

Hanna: Well, I-

He cut me by softly pressing his lips against mine. It was a long, deep kiss and I couldn't resist it, I couldn't resist him.
I felt his hand on my back, he was unzipping my dress. He took it off and threw it away. I moved my feet and my heels flew all over the room and landed next to the door. Riker took his own shirt off, separating our lips for a few seconds. I kneeled in front of him and unbelted his jeans. I pulled them down and his boxers decided to go down too. Without thinking twice, I started sucking his dick, making him moan my name. He grabbed my shoulders and slowly pushed me, so I was laying on the floor and he could climb on top of me, and he did. He was kissing me with his sweet lips and fingering me with his large hands. Without warning, he thrusted into me. I couldn't help but let out a loud moan. He didn't want anyone to hear us so he kissed me again. But a few seconds later he didn't care about it anymore. He moved from my lips to my neck, and started sucking it. My hands were on his back, I was grabbing him and digging my nails on him. Then it happened, he hit my Gspot and it was a moment of maximum pleasure. Then, suddenly, Riker's phone started ringing.

Hanna: Don't pick it

I said grabbing him with all my strength.

Riker: Hanna, I have to

He said while getting up and searching for his phone. I got up too and started dressing up. When he hung up, he collected all his clothes that were all over the room, and dressed up too.

Hanna: Who was it?

Riker: It was Rocky, he wanted to know where we are and, also, he wanted to let us know that Ross left the party, and went home with Maddie

Hanna: Oh

Riker: Shall we go to the party again?
Hanna: Yeah, sure

And so we did.
(Sorry for mistakes)