Chapter 31

Ross' POV

Rocky was looking weird. He usually would be teasing Brooke and 'playing' with her. I didn't know what was up with them, but I was getting worried. Not only because of them, also because of Maddie. She was getting drunk when the party hadn't even started. And we all know what guys can do to drunk girls. I saw Rocky trying to make Brooke drink some of his drink. He managed to get her do it, and they were so close to each other again. Rocky has experience on how to act and what to do with girls. But I never had a serious girlfriend though. Well, at least before Maddie came. Now I see that my feelings are real, I want her and I need her, I want to be by her side the rest of my life. I didn't know if she felt the same way too. It was already 9:40pm, an hour passed so quickly. As there were only twenty minutes left, we decided to start heading to the discothèque. The music was already on, but I think they were only testing it, to check if everything was ok, because some seconds after, it stopped.

Maddie: *whispering to Ross* Ross

Ross: *whispering too* what happens. cupcake?

Maddie: *whispering* I'm cold

Ross: Want a warm hug?

She nodded. I hugged her, wrapping my arms around her tightly. I was about to let her go when I felt her grabbing my T-shirt with strength.

Maddie: Don't let me go yet. I love you Shor

Ross: are you drunk?

She was acting like it, and I wanted to check if she really was.

Maddie: I love you so much much much. Like a unicorn! Unicorns..

Ross: You're drunk

Maddie: Not at all

Rocky: Guys, guys! They're opening the doors!

Maddie: Yaay, come on everybody, make it hard, in this party!

We all entered, we were the first people to get there was we had been waiting in front of the door. As soon as we got there. it quickly got full as people kept entering. It really was a popular place.

Maddie was dancing, and so was I, but I was watching her all the time. She was really enjoying it. But some people got in front of me and she was out of my sight. I looked around and on one of the walls, there was Riker crashing Hanna on it, and kissing her deeply. It looked like he was going to swallow her. I gave up on looking for Maddie and joined Rocky in his dance moves.

Rocky: Hey you! I am the king of the party, so get out of my place

Ross: Ha ha ha, come on Rocky. You're just scared that I'll replace you as king of the party, because I'm absolutely better at dancing than you

Rocky and I got into a dance fight. But it wasn't a real fight, we were just playing. And then I saw her. She was talking with some boys and girls. Phew, girls too. For the way she was talking, I could tell that she knew them, and maybe they were friends. I didn't want to interrupt them, so I didn't. I have to admit I was getting kinda jealous, I wanted her to be with me, to be mine and not theirs. No, I couldn't get jealous. I trusted Maddie and still do, she wouldn't do any stupidity. Unless she was drunk.. When I gazed them again, Maddie wasn't there. I went to them and asked where was she.

Boy1: She was really drunk, so her boyfriend came and took her there *points to a door*

Ross: Boyfriend?! I am her boyfriend!

Boy2: Then hurry before they-..

I couldn't hear what he was going to say because I started running like my life was on it. Actually it was, because Maddie is my life. I panicked when I saw her top on the floor. I opened the door and there was Maddie still with her sexy bra on and that boy. He hadn't had time to react that my fist was on his face, his nose bleeding and his body on the floor. I was drunk too, but I still had strength. I grabbed Maddie, first dressed her up, and left with that boy still on the floor.

Maddie: Were are we going?

She said while giggling. She was definitely drunk, but I have to admit she was kinda turning me on.

Ross: We're going home, Maddie

(Sorry for mistakes)