Chapter 4

Maddie's POV

"Brothers, they are brothers" I slowly said. "So that means.." Hanna's eyes widened. "We will be family!" she sounded excited.
I raised my hand to my face. "I'm not dating him" I added.

"Who knows" she smirked. "Hanna.." I mumbled. "Nobody can predict the future" she giggled.
I looked at her with a fulminant look. "Don't look at me like that, you know and I know you like him. You even confessed that earlier" she chuckled.

"Look how late!" I said looking at my clock, it had been already a while we were there. "Don't change the subject now" she said.
"Really I have to go, bye!" I started walking, almost running to the car, laughing. "Hey, I wasn't finished!" I heard her shout. "Okay, bye!" she laughed.

It was already morning when I woke up. My hair was a mess and I was too lazy to get dressed. I put on a pair of sweatpants as I always sleep without pants, I don't even know why, but it feels comfortable to feel the cold sheets touching my skin.

"Good morning, honey" my mom said as she saw me coming. "Morning," I said back. "What do we have today for breakfast?" I'm surprisingly so hungry in the mornings. "I made pancakes, not sure if you want one" she tried to be serious, but she giggled a little.

"Oh come on," I smiled. "You know it's my favorite breakfast, specially the ones made by you" I stated as
I grabbed some from the big plate.

When I had finished eating my delicious pancakes, I looked at the time. I had still some time until the awesome night that was awarding me, so I decided to spend the time reading some of my mom's favorite books, that turned out to be interesting.

We had already had lunch when I got tired of reading, I put the books on the top shelf and looked for a clock, but I couldn't find one, so I just asked my mom. "6:45pm" she answered.

"What?!" I yelled. "I'm going to be late!" I rushed upstairs and realized I still had my pjs on. I dressed up with a short pink dress and a pair of black heels, I was also wearing a black bow in my hair. "Where are you going?!" I heard my mom shout from the ground floor. "And with who?!"

I decided to ignore her and went straight to the bathroom, did my best at applying make up and checked my phone. I had gotten a message from Ross. "I'm here" it said. "Coming" I answered.

I leapt downstairs, trying not to fall. I was about to open the door when suddenly my father grabbed my arm. "Where are you going?" He asked a bit too aggressively.
"None of your business" I snapped.

"Tell me" he insisted. "I don't have to" he looked at me with a defiant look. "You're not going anywhere unless you tell me where you're going, and with who"

(sorry for mistakes)