Chapter 22

Maddie's POV

We were sitting on the trampoline, staring at the water, saying nothing. We were holding hands, as a cute couple in love, but actually, if I ever see couples doing that I swear I throw up. Well, I used to throw up.

"I'll jump first" he got up and I moved away so he could jump.
"Impress me" I teased him, he smirked. Ross retroceded, and then ran to the trampoline and jumped. He did a strange flip back-flip. I applauded him when he took his head out of the water.

"Thanks" he made a reverence in front of me as if I was a real member of the jury, which made me laugh. "My turn" I said getting up. I ran to the trampoline, as he had previously done, but I just jumped and did nothing. I splashed a lot of water on him and he laughed at my pathetic attempt on being cool.

"I'm the best" I joked. "Mrs. Maddie," Ross started. "I have the honor of giving to you the best jumping in the pool award. Congratulations" I splashed some water on him "Oh, shut up" I giggled.

He suddenly started to sing "All I wanna be, all I ever wanna be yeah, yeah, is somebody to you.." I decided to leave the pool. "I'm out" he followed me. "Wait for me!" I swam as fast as I could so he wouldn't reach me.

I was already out of the water when I felt Ross catching me from behind. He had his arms around my waist and was kissing my neck.

"I love you" I kissed his cheek. "Let's take love to another level.." I knew exactly what he meant. "Ready to lose your virginity?" I nodded. It was my first time doing this, so I didn't really know what to do, but Ross led me.

We entered to the house while kissing, we took off our swimsuits while heading upstairs and left them spread over the stairs. We would come to pick them later.

Ross opened the room door and led me in. He found my sweet spot between my neck and ear and started sucking on it, making me moan a little. "You look as if World War 3 was about to explode. Are you ok?" He asked.

"I know I might sound like a child, but I'm scared, I don't know how to do it and I don't want to do it wrong" I explained awkwardly. "Oh god.. How can you have sex wrongly?" Uhm, I didn't know.

"Don't worry. Just let me do what I have to do. Let all the worries out and just enjoy this beautiful moment" I felt ready, ready to lose my virginty. I was the only one in my group of friends who hadn't lost it. So it was my time. I was 21, it had passed three years that I was dating Ross, and I was officially an adult so..

Ross climbed on top of me, fingering all my body, touching places that gave sensations I never felt before. I liked them.

He thrusted into me without warning, I could feel in every thrust, the love he was sending to me. Our groans filled the room. Then, I felt a big sensation I had never experimented, he had hit my G-spot.

"Oh my god.. Ross!" I managed to say between moans. "Don't stop now" I whispered to his ear in the sexiest voice I could. Ross kept going up and down, thrusting harder every time.

I felt like I was about to break in two parts. But at that moment, I didn't care. I just wanted to have fun.

(sorry for mistakes)