Chapter 13

Ross' POV

Riker had opened the door and was still looking at me with a sad face, I froze. "Ross.." he mumbled. "I'm sorry but.." I cut him off. "What happened!"

"Mom said we can't bring our video games here, but yeah, Maddie and Hanna can stay here" Riker informed. "You scared me!" I yelled.

Riker ignored me and sat at the sofa along with us, and started watching TV. While everybody was in a funny TV program, I was thinking about us. Where were we going to buy the food and with what money?

I guessed that our mom would bring it, so she could meet the girls too. I wanted to confirm it, so I sent her a text message.

Her status turned to 'online' almost instantly, and she started typing. I decided to let her type and watched TV. After some minutes, I checked my phone again, she was still typing.

I swear that mothers can take ages and ages to write anything, they should go to 'typing lessons' of that's a thing. She kept typing and typing. I was getting nervous and I sent her "Mom! Hurry". She stopped typing. And then again, she sent me a message saying "One sec". She had deleted all she had been writing. "Omg mom cmon" I said, making Maddie turn her head to me.

"What are you doing?" She asked while looking at my phone screen. "Just texting mom, don't worry" I said kissing her forehead. She laid down, with her head on my lap. My mom had finally sent me a message. "I only write with one finger"

"What the fuck" I mumbled. "Ross is there anything wrong?" Maddie whispered. "Just that my mom is slow like a turtle when it refers to typing" I explained.

"You should teach her" she suggested. "But she doesn't even know what internet is" I whispered again. "Nobody has taught her" she turned her head, ignoring me.

About my mom, I could imagine her typing with her index finger. Normal people use to type with their thumbs, as I do. But my mom had to make her son wait hundreds of years, exaggerating. I just needed a short answer, just that.

(sorry for mistakes)