Chapter 33

Ross' POV

We arrived home, Maddie went straight to the door and looked at me with a defying look, trying to look angry. But she couldn't resist it and let out a cute giggle. I walked next to her and took the keys out of my pocket. When I was about to unlock the door, she teasingly grabbed my hand and took the keys out of it. She giggled again and opened the door.

Ross: Wow, you can actually see the keyhole in that status

Maddie: I'm not that drunk

She got into the house and I followed her.

Maddie: Can you read minds?

Ross: I wish I could, but no, I can't

She got closer to me and kissed my cheek, then my lips.

Maddie: Can you read lips, then?

I think I knew what she was trying to say.

Ross: kinda

Maddie: mmmh you're a lip reader

Ross: you got it wrong

Maddie: huh?

I leaned in and kissed her again.

Ross: I'm a kiss searcher

She smirked. Then she took my hand and hold it while she started walking, making me follow her, to the bedroom. She let go of my hand and sat at the edge of the bed.

Maddie: I'm yours tonight

Ross: You're always mine

We both got naked. I sat next to her and kissed her with passion. Then I made her lay on the bed and climbed on top of her.

Maddie: Your hands are cold

She said giggling. She was so adorable, but I couldn't resist it anymore, I wanted her, I needed her. I slided in her, she grabbed the sheets of the bed letting out a loud moan. Then she changed the bed for my back, she grabbed it carefully trying to not hurt me and pulled me even closer to her. She whispered to my ear.

Maddie: Go faster

And so I did. I went faster and faster, my whole body was filled with pleasure, as he kept touching me with her soft hands.

Ross: B-Babe I-I'm going to cum

Maddie: M-Me too, and btw, I l-lied.. I'm drunk

Ross: I already knew that

And I cum, she was moaning louder, it seemed like she had hit the maximum pleasure, and some seconds after I did too. She stopped grabbing me.

Maddie: Ross, get off of me

Ross: Wha-?

Maddie: Please!

I got up and stepped next to the bed. She got up and ran to the bathroom, to the toilet, where she threw up. She came back and laid on the bed, she looked tired.

Ross: And that are the effects of alcohol..

I was expecting her to defend herself like she always did, but she said nothing.

Ross: Madison?

I looked over her and noticed she was sleeping. I got both of our pajamas and prepared ourselves to go to sleep. I covered her with the blanket and laid right next to her, holding her in my arms, closer to me. Riker, Hanna, Rocky and Brooke hadn't arrived yet, they'd probably come back later. So I fell asleep.

Riker's POV

I checked my phone, and for my surprise, it was already 4am. I told Hanna about it and she agreed that we had to go back home. I searched for Rocky and Brooke in the crowd, but I only could find Rocky. He was with a blonde girl, it wasn't Brooke. She looked familiar, but I wasn't sure if I had seen her somewhere before. Rocky noticed me staring and said bye to to girl, and came towards us.

Rocky: What you looking at?

He said kinda angry.

Riker: It's 4am, we're going home

Rocky: Fine, I'm going to get Brooke.

He disappeared again between the crowd and showed up again a few minutes later with Brooke. We got out of that building and headed home.

(Sorry for mistakes)