Chapter 49

Ross' POV

Tears rolled down my cheek as the nurses gave me my little baby boy, who we decided to name Luke. Maddie was holding Lillian, our daughter.

It was official, I was finally a father.

Luke looked at me with widened eyes, I was aware that he could see nothing as he was still a baby, but when I touched his little hands with my fingers, he grabbed my thumb.

"They are so beautiful, aren't they?" Maddie asked when the nurses left us some alone.

"They are." I said as I sat next to her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"We have to clean the babies and we'll let them in the baby room." A nurse informed while she took our babies away.

"You must be exhausted, you need to rest."

"But... I want my babies..."

"Sh..." I hugged her and she grabbed my shirt, pulling me closer and making me hug her tighter.

Maddie's POV

"Maddie! Ross!" Hanna came and hugged both of us, "Congrats with the baby! Where is she? Or he?"

"Actually it's she and he." Ross responded before I could say anything. Hanna widened her eyes and looked at me as if looking for confirmation.

"Lillian and Luke." I smiled and Hanna looked really excited to meet her no-biological nephew and niece.

"I don't like hospitals, so the doctors said I will be able to go home tomorrow." I told them. The same nurse as before came in the room holding each of my children in her arms.

"Oh my god!" Hanna exclaimed as she practically snapped Lillian away from the nurse's arms and held her. Ross took Luke and rocked him as Hanna seemed hypnotized.

"You should tell Riker you want to have kids."

"I know but... Riker doesn't want to have kids and... after what happened with Justin I don't want any drama. I need a break."

"Oh."

"I have a surprise for you." Ross started, "Hanna, can you leave us alone for a moment?"

"Sure." She cautiously rested Lillian in my arms and walked away, "I'm gonna get a coffee, I'll be back later."

"So, what's the surprise?" I asked when Hanna closed the door behind her. Ross grabbed his bag and took some documents out of it.

"I need you to sign this." He said with a smile on his face. I closely looked at what was written and it was...

"Did you buy a new house?!" My eyes widened and I was in total surprise. I don't say I didn't like or appreciate it, but I didn't know he could afford buying a house, without my help.

"I'm sick of the house in the mountain, plus now Riker and Hanna will have the house for them." He smirked and I jokingly poked his arm.

"And we'll have a house for us too." I followed his game, receiving a kiss in return.

-

"Woah." The suitcases fell from my hands as I contemplated my new house, our new house. I was so happy that, as I was 21, my parents had agreed to let me live with my new family.

At first, they were shocked when they found out they had grandchildren. But as they met Ross, they really got close and we promised to visit them sometime and to invite them to our house.

"Madison, help me!" Ross shouted. I quickly left the suitcases I was brining in the top floor, in our room, and went to help Ross with the babies.

We places their cribs in the living room and left them sleeping. A few hours later, we had finished unpacking everything.

The moment I sat in the couch, the doorbell rang. I was about to get up when Ross stopped me.

"You've done enough today." He said as he kissed my forehead. He walked to the door and I heard a familiar voice.

"Brooke!" I quickly ran towards her and hugged her. It had been ages I had last seen her and I had no idea where she had gone.

"Where were you all this time?!"

"I found out that Rocky had cheated on me with a bitch who was not his cousin, and I needed a break."

"What?" Ross interrupted when the name of his older brother was mentioned.

"But that's not important, we broke up and now he's going on with his life." She was acting really calm, it was kind of awkward. If Ross had been cheating on me, I wouldn't be able to not break down at any time, but maybe Brooke is stronger.

"Well, I heard you're a mother now." She totally changed the subject, she didn't seem comfortable talking about how her boyfriend had hurt her.

"Uh.. yeah, don't bother them, they're sleeping." Brooke ignored me and went directly to their cribs.

"Brooke I told you not to..." I was interrupted by the sound of Luke crying. I rushed to him and took him from Brooke's arms.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" Brooke didn't say anything, it was getting kind of creepy.

"Brooke, I think it's better if you leave..." Ross said from behind me. Brooke looked directly at us and grinned.

"It's obvious that you don't want me here." She started walking towards the door, but when she was about to leave she added, "I hope you burn in hell, Madison."

I didn't understand why she had changed, or what I had done. Ross saw my sad expression and wrapped his arms around me.

"I think that her rupture with my brother has made her go crazy."

(Sorry for mistakes)
(20+ votes for a new update)