Chapter 6

Ross' POV

"So, apparently, my brother is hot" said Riker, I glanced at him. "You know I am" I bragged. "Riker, our seats are there" Hanna pointed at some lines behind the one me and Maddie were. "Bye love birds," Riker started walking. "Don't start having sex here or else everyone will see you"

After a few minutes of adverts, the movie started and me and Maddie stopped talking. The movie was about a couple who got in trouble for being in love with each other and they had to meet at night, when no one could see them.

I watched Maddie as she was really concentrated in the movie. I stretched and yawned, putting my arm around her. She stared at me, smiled and quickly kissed my cheek. I smiled too and she laid her head on my chest.

The movie was going on, I wrapped my arms around her, playing with her hair. "Ross.." she whispered. "What's up, babe?" I asked. It was dark, but I could see her blushing. I wrote that down, she liked being called babe.

"Sure" I kindly said. "What exactly are we now?" she stared at me. "Does this answer you?" I said as I leaned in, softly kissing her lips. She kissed back and the kiss was getting more passionate, more intense. We pulled away when we realized we were starting to make out.

"It does" she pecked my lips one last time and we finished watching the movie together. I turned around to see if I could find Hanna and Riker, in the seats they had showed to us before. I got up and headed towards them, followed by Maddie.

"Very romantic movie," I said as I got there. "Right, Riker?" They pulled away by the sound of my voice. "Shut up" he harshly snapped, he was mad at me, but I did not care.

"Shall we go eat dinner all together?" suggested Hanna. "We have some pizza at the Lynch's" informed Riker. "What do ya think Ross?" His voice didn't sound as angry as it did before.

"Perf, bro'" I tried to imitate a girlish accent, but epically failed so everyone bursted off laughing.
We got out of the cinema to find our car. They had gotten here on foot, so we had to use my car.

Riker had insisted on driving, so I just handed him the keys. Hanna was sitting by his side and Maddie and I were in the back. When we finally got there, the girls were astonished by the house.

"This is huge" Hanna was lookung everywhere, searching for every detail. "Do you like pools?" Riker asked her. "I love pools" she answered. "Then you'll love our pool, baby"

"We can be there a while untio the pizza is fully cooked" Riker suggested. "Yes!" Hanna screamed excited. "Oh, but we didn't bring our swimsuits" Maddie stated.

"Go naked" I joked, but they took it seriously. "Just kidding" I explained. "Rydel has plenty of these" Riker added.

Riker lead them Rydel's room and left them alone so they could get changed.

Maddie's POV

I had picked up a pink bikini and was changing into it when I heard my phone vibrate in my bag. I rummaged through it and found it. The name of the person who was calling didn't surprise me at all, it was my father.

(Sorry for mistakes)