Chapter 45

Hanna's POV

I pressed the keys against the palm of my hand, slightly feeling the cold metal in contact with my skin, in pure anger. I slammed the door and hurried up to close it and got into my car, driving as fast as the car could go, ignoring the laws I was breaking.

Blinded by my own exasperation, I hadn't caught on to that I had no idea on where Justin lived, I wasn't the type of girl who would ask for addresses. My face went from anger to disgust when I realized I'd have to talk to him. I searched for my phone and dialed his number.

"Hanna?" he said as he picked the phone up "I thought you would never call me again" I knew it, even though I couldn't see him, I knew he was smirking, making me feel sick. "Give it to me" I had to admit my voice had sounded sharper that I would have wanted, but I had no time to waste on stupid stunts.

"Give to you what?" I didn't want to know the answer he had prepared, so I interrupted, "Your address" A few minutes passed before he deigned to speak to me again. "I didn't know you were coming to visit me" I rolled my eyes, knowing he couldn't see me.

He agreed to give me the address and I instantly introduced it in my GPS. I left the car parked between some trees where the vegetation cut my way. After a short -but it felt longer- walk, my GPS marked I had arrived at my destination.

«I hope my destination doesn't turn into my destiny» I shook my head to avoid the thought. I found myself in front of the wooden door, I was about to knock, but terror overtook me. The door unexpectedly opened, revealing Justin's fake smile. "I was waiting for you"

He guides me through the house, until he stops and takes some keys out of his pocket, ready to open the door. I cover my mouth and I let out a small gasp. There's Riker. It wasn't like I'd imagined to be when I found Riker and rescued him, but now I could see his red wrists and back. He was looking down, he hadn't even noticed I was there.

A single tear rolled down my cheek, I went down on my knees and gently caressed his cheek with my thumb. He slowly lifted his head up in front of the unexpected caress. His pupils dilated when he saw me. "Hanna.." he whispered.

I pressed my lips against his, feeling the salty taste in his bloodstained lips, sign that he had been bitting them, he had this bad habit he did when he was stressed for something.
He kissed me back, and tried to embrace me, but separated himself from me as he remembered he was handcuffed to the wall.

"Justin," I looked into his eyes, where I could see the anger in his eyes while he'd been looking at us "Untie him." It sounded like an order, but that's how I had planned for the words to escape my mouth, firmly.

From the way he looked back at me, with his penetrating black eyes, I knew things wouldn't be so easy. "Who said I was going to set him free?" I was starting to get frustrated.

"Actually," he said looking at Riker, making sure both him and I were establishing eye contact with him. "Hanna has come here to break up with you" I let out a little scream.

"I'm sorry?" Riker seemed weak, but he managed to get up, he was stronger than what I thought he was. I couldn't avoid looking at his perfect abs, as he wasn't wearing anything but a pair of jeans, and boxers, I hope. I get distracted when I notice a little tattoo on his waist, I want to look closer, it's a name but I don't really see it.

"I'm going to propose you an offer" Justin was standing in the door, it was evident he didn't like being in a room trapped with Riker and I. "I will let Riker go" I felt I had removed some weight from my shoulders when his last words paralyzed me. "Only if Hanna stays here with me, and becomes my sex slave"

(Sorry for mistakes)
(Want a new update? 10+ votes, thank you for reading! <3)