Chapter 5

Maddie's POV

I couldn't believe he was doing that to me. I considered myself as a mature adult who wouldn't do anything wrong just to disappoint her father. "Where are you going" he yelled angrily. "I won't tell you!"

I managed to set my arm free and opened the door, hitting my father's nose, not on purpose. I ran outside where I could see that red car, the car where Ross had driven me the last day. "Hurry up" I nervously said. "Why?" He was confused, but still turned on the car.

"My father" I let out, I didn't have to finish the sentence that he had already understood me. I looked at my house as it got smaller, until it totally disappeared. I sat properly on my seat again and sighed, relieved.

"Where are we going?" I had got on a car and I didn't know what the destination was. "Surprise surprise" he teasingly said. But I knew as soon as we arrived, we were at the cinema.

"What movie are we gonna watch?" I asked. "Horror movie? Or romantic.." he whispered the last part, I knew what he wanted.
"Romantic" I blushed. "What about 'Night Love'?" He suggested. "Sounds great"

We both stared at each other, until we realized we were in public and waited in the line to get our tickets. I left Ross standing there while I went to buy some drinks and popcorn. When we got into the room, we got surprised by the amount of people that were there, just four or five, nobody more.

We both sat down on our assigned seats and waited for the movie to start, but there were a few minutes left. Ross took some of my popcorn and put it in his mouth, swallowing it all at once.

"Ross! You have to save them for the movie!" I laughed. "Plus, they're mine, you have your own" I giggled. "But I like popcorn" he affirmed, and started eating from his own. "I told you not to eat them!" I tried to take them away from him, and I did. "Now they're mine" I joked.

"Give them back!" said Ross with his arm over me, trying to get them back. "No" I started laughing again. We started playing with it, popcorn flakes were flying everywhere. Ross managed to get his popcorn and threw some at my hair.

"Hey!" I yelled. His laugh was so cute. I smirked and threw popcorn all over his head. "You didn't do that" he looked at me. "I did" I tried to hold my laugh. He threw popcorn all over my head too.

"I have popcorn on my nose!" I said while wiping it away. "Oh wait, you have popcorn there.." he stared at me. "W-Where?" I stuttered. "On your lips.." he got closer to me and wiped it away with his gentle fingers. There was an awkward silence.

He ran his hand through my hair and tucked some behind my ear. He leaned in and closed his eyes, I closed mine too. His lips crashed against mine. His soft kiss felt so good, I didn't know he did like me back. I pulled away when I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Maddie?!" She was Hanna. "Ross?!" There was a blonde guy next to her, he looked so much like Ross. "Hi, Riker" he waved at him. Hanna stared at Ross. "Is that the hot guy you met?" she asked, looking at me this time. "You called me that?" Ross smirked.

(Sorry for mistakes)