The All-Seeing Eye

by MawusiWritesGh

Okay, so y'all know I love a good cover... Mhm. Must I say more? This cover is so well done, it does an amazing job of being simple but beautiful. And it matches the story so well <3

The level on which I appreciate this is too deep to explain. 

I love the way this story combined pictures and narration! A lot of the story is simply texts between characters, Wattpad messages (since a lot of the story takes place on Wattpad)

I love the way this story combined pictures and narration! A lot of the story is simply texts between characters, Wattpad messages (since a lot of the story takes place on Wattpad). Honestly, it isn't a random thing the author threw in; this technique of storytelling completely fits the story and furthers it a lot.

I can imagine how editing in this format would be a hassle, so give the author a cigar for that one. 

The plot is an amazing idea, like my goodness. I love it! It starts very light and easy, then grows darker. Since this is a story about... stalking and includes the online horrors of that, it got to be a little much for me, but again: I am a wilting flower.

I love the way this story doesn't shy away from the topic, however. 

If I had any things, they would be that many of the characters don't feel rounded out ever. Even many chapters in, I still feel distanced from them. Perhaps it is because the story is mostly told through comments and texts? But it feel non-personal, and I don't see the justification behind that as of yet in the story. 

Perhaps there is one later. 

Time Stamp: 9-9-2021