Racing Heart

by ellegrace23

I LOVE this. Seriously. Pleaseeeee read it. If you like romance, teen twerps being awkward, relatable homeschool stuff, oh my gosh. Just go read this story. It's wonderful.

The characters are so well done. I love every one of them, well love the good ones. Certain female characters I very much dislike *cough Nicole *cough

Main character: I can't remember relating to another homeschooled character so much. Her BFF is just... and their relationship is just...

I love the setting <3 and how the characters interact inside the setting

I love the setting <3 and how the characters interact inside the setting. I know zip about racing, but man this is so believable and easy to get into. Lots of authors will try to do the "girl in a less-traditionally-female role" and it just turns into blatant shoving it into the readers face that girls can do whatever they want, and how dare you think they can't be an engineer or mechanic.

But this story is so natural and comfortable. I am in love.

The technical stuff is excellent. If there were spelling mistakes, I didn't notice, I was too busy reading the story XD But thank you for the good grammar and realistic characters. Bad writing is distracting.

If anything, I think the overall plot is more than a bit obvious, but that might be expected in the romance genre.

Love this story!

Time Stamp: 11-6-20