Who We Were

by @ButterflyWriter13

*Ongoing story*

Three girls are stuck in the past, digging their own graves of unforgiveness. *block buster voice* Can Piper, Alana, and Britney let go and forgive, or will they continue to damage their own hearts with bitterness and regret?

Secret: This isn't just a romance................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. This is a Christian romance. *DUN DUN DUN!!!!*

This story is all summer California goodness. Have I been to California? No.... why is that relevant? You're changing the subject.

The characters are sweet and adorable and cuddly and firey and hurting, and good grief just hand over the bucket of hugs because these sweethearts need some love. The boys are so lovable without being too typical for romance genre, and I love them to death. to DEATH.

Also, and this is completely relevant, I absolutely love the outfits for the characters. Plenty of authors slap jeans and a generic top on all the characters. NOT THAT i'M ACCUSING. But in Who We Were we get long skirts, pretty tops, and actual descriptions of what the characters are wearing, and from the guys' perspectives what the girls look like in these gorgeous outfits. It just gives another dimension to the characters that another pair of jeans doesn't. The outfits they pick out are just cute and modest and speak to their personalities <3 <3

Like, I tried to find a picture, but nothing matched the cuteness, so.... you're going to have to read the story ;)

Besides the cute couples (ship 100%), the Christian element is wonderfully developed without being pushy. The characters are simply Christian and trying to live like Christians, though they have their struggle.

Overall the story is sweet and beautiful, with a deeper current underneath that I absolutely love.

Time stamp: 4/24/2020 (review will be updated after the story is completed)