You, Me, and this Balcony

by aMAEzing30

So sweet. Like I have no idea. I have not as of yet read a "quarantine" book, a book written to be occurring during the 2020 shenanigans. I have a feeling there are going to be many of these in the next months and year. At least.

This is an absolutely adorable romance

This is an absolutely adorable romance. I loved how the characters slowly revealed their inner selves and the slow development. Yes, it's a shorter story, but it didn't feel rushed, which I loved. I absolutely adore both characters, the Christian element was beautiful and worked into the story seamlessly.

So at the beginning, the characters were cute and the humor was great, and as the story went on we got to see them on a deeper level. Excellent character development. If I have any constructive criticism, I would say more action description in the beginning. The dialogue was wonderful, but it was very heavily dialogue based. In other words, it was hard to picture the characters and more felt like dialogue happening in a white space in some spots of the story.

How the two interact is just <3 and the whole managing to be there for each other even though they were far apart was great. I absolutely loved the development of their romance. It was sweet and cute.

It did take a few chapters to get used to the fact that Lance's PoV was written as if it was through the main characters PoV, but if that was what you (dear author) were going for, I did actually like it once I got used to it.

Example (not a quote): And right in that moment, he knew he loved me.

I definitely recommend, absolutely adore the characters <3

Sorry for all the "absolutely ADORE" and "absolutely LOVE" XD it's hard for me to express emotion!!!!!!

Time stamp: 5-6-2020