The Art of Love

by stxllar_

This story is AMAZING. I love it to death. I haven't finished it yet, but I am definitely going to be finishing it on the side as I work on reviews. Loveeeeeee

The characters are so deep and adorable. I love the names. Crae. So pretty.

Aurora, just feels so nice to say, and my eyeballs love the colors and flow.

The title is perfect jsyk

perfection

The little details that speak volumes about how the characters feel about each other, are amazing. Such as: the first line. Kudos to the author. I love it. It announces the main mood of the story, and how Crae feels about his situation in general. Genius.

Also the last line of the first chapter. Imma trying to hold in my admiration and fangirling about how well this first chapter was crafted, but is hard.

Absolutely love the interludes with quotes. Amazing idea and fits well with the mood of the story.

The secrets are well spun, characters well developed, and story amazing. 

If I have any constructive criticism, Aurora's PoV chapters felt less personal. A lot of what she does is personal as in we see some of the personal side of her life with her family, but it feels like there's a wall between her and the reader. Like her personality and goals aren't clear.

Love this story so far. Definitely check it out <3

Time Stamp: 10-18-20