2- Servant

(Third Person POV)

It was a beautiful morning, in a ancient Japanese room. We see 3 little girl sleeping in a huge bed. They were sleeping peacefully until someone came to their room.

???: Hey big sis, you better wake up it school time.

???2: Please, just one more minute with Bronya-chan.

???: Can't do that or else I tell mom about it.

???3: Seele-chan listen to her or else mom with be mad.

Seele: Ok, Bronya-chan, Veliona onee-chan wake up.

Veliona: Tchh, fine and why do I have this baby natursutten in my mouth?

???: Actually, why you three all like that?

In front of this set person, are Bronya, Seele and Veliona in their nightgown. Each of them have different color, with natursutten in their mouth. Bronya and Veliona are hugging Seele while showing their underwear at the person in the front and a pink rabbit.

 Bronya and Veliona are hugging Seele while showing their underwear at the person in the front and a pink rabbit

???: Will one you three explain or I will something that you don't like.

She said while showing a grin on her face, telling them that nothing will come out good. Especially if their mother found out that they very youth children sleeping in same bed while having romantic feeling, which she already and warned them about.

Bronya: No and why are you doing here Hua?

This person has been reveal to be Fu Hua in a black and white pajama while holding what appear to be a oversized and fat chicken in both her hand while having tired eyes.

Fu Hua: Nothing (chuckles) but hurry and get change.

She left the room as Veliona got out of the bed and began to change. While the two are stay in bed for a few second before also changing.

After the three finally change, then went into the kitchen and see that almost all the sister are here except their mom.

Veliona: Hey Hua, where is mom? You lied us about her been here.

Fu hua: And I don't care. Anyway, she is at the "End Of The World" to chat with Trihexa.

Raven: Well she probably want to transformers her into are new pet or servant. Anyway why is Sirin not here yet, I already prepare her favorite pancake of bacon on those Valkyr-.

Before she could finish her word, a explosion appear sending a door with a person on it crash in the kitchen. As the smoke dispersed in the kitchen, the person in question is reveal to be Bella. She is Sirin number 1 fan and servant.