10- Uninvited guess

(Third Person POV)

10 days has pass, and now they are in their last days. Rias get up in her bed with her book and walk outside. As she got out, she saw Hua in a robe dancing with a sword and her eyes are close. The move are smooth like water and swift like wind under the moonlight. The surrounding around her are cover with dim torch that light up.

Hua: Beautiful innit.

She open her eyes and look at Rias who was amazed by the dance.

Rias: Sorry if I started you, master.

During those 10 days, one of the rules of Hua was to call her "Master" at all time. Fail to remember will be punished by a nightmare illusion. Issei got the worse as he fail to memorize, 10 times.

Hua: No it's fine, what are you doing late this night?

Rias: Take my time to find a way to beat Riser.

Hua: Fine by me.

Hua got out of encircle torch and leaned on the railing of gazebo.

Rias: Can I ask you something master?

Hua: What is it?

Rias: Do you think, we can win against Riser?

Hua: No.

Rias: I see.

Hua: No matter how hard you work or thinks. You can't never beat him, you didn't train when you were young and your peerage lack the training.

Hua said in emotionless tone as she didn't care if she trained. If she did, then they will lose anyway.

Hua: Well got to go, I have stuffs to do. And if you see my other sister, if you ever find out said "hi" to me.

As she said that, tides of the deep shadow crawled up her limbs, bathing her entire being in an umbral veil before receding, taking the simples robes with it. In its place, her Herrscher form reveal for the first time in front Rias.

As her clothes manifest, Hua flex her fingers and trusting her out to the side commandingly. Her energy of Honkai gather, warping and flexing around it until a massive object manifest at her side. It was ostensibly a sheathe, but one that stood taller and wider than her and it was floating.

Hua hopped atop of the weapon like a surfer with a board as the massive sheathe began to rise higher into the air.

Hua: See you later, if we ever meet.

And after that she was gone. The weapon rocketed off, become a speck in cloudless sky, and then disappeared altogether, leaving Rias and her peerage in the huge estate.

(Timeskip)

Standing on top of a rugs with her leg cross and her eyes close and a small table with a cup of tea. Kiana breath slowly, as she watch.

What does she watch went her eyes are close? Well she is Omnipresent for a reason. Even though she could use Omniscience to know, it would just ruin her fun. The Rating Game she watch, she know tomato head will lose but the lose was pretty bad that surprise even on how pathetic Rias is.

Raven: You want me to visit.

Kiana: I thought the Gremory family invited you.

Raven: Yes, but I got work to do, and I have to create a "Big Bang" on one of those universe to make life.

Kiana: Do you want some company in this party?