16- The 7 dark part of "God" part 1

(Third Person POV)

(Underworld)

(City of Lilith)

As Kiana and Ddraig were having a discussion, the "4 Devil King were gathered inside Sirzechs Lucifer office. Sirzechs finally finished telling the other about 2 Devil Kings, Ajuka Beelzebub and Falbium Asmodeus about everything that had happened.

 Sirzechs finally finished telling the other about 2 Devil Kings, Ajuka Beelzebub and Falbium Asmodeus about everything that had happened

For the first time in century, Falbium Asmodeus didn't feel like falling asleep

For the first time in century, Falbium Asmodeus didn't feel like falling asleep. This was about their survival of their race.

Ajuka: You said that the "End" took Ddraig into somewhere else, right?

Serafall nodded her head at the question of Ajuka.

Ajuka: I think we should gather more information before informing the Devil Council."

Serafall: You're right, we also need to hide Ria-tan queen involvement or the Devil Council will demand her head. She is young and she had simply reacted without thinking about the consequences.

The 3 other Devil King agreed of Serafall subjection, they knew that Rias Gremory Queen was the daughter of Baraqiel. Trying to execute her or a Devil kill her would instigated another war, something they can't afford to do right now. Dealing with the "End" or as she called herself Kiana Kaslana took priority right now.

Ajuka: I thinks I know a dragon know a lot about her.

Serafall: Then what are waiting for? Let's visit the dragon.

All the 3 Devil King agreed of Serafall subjection, Serafall immediately contacted Mephisto Pheles. After all, the dragon was part of his peerage and was under the protection of the "End" with other Herrscher during the Great War. Mephisto didn't wasted anyone time and immediately agreed with the Devil King.

Serafall: He is on the Dragon Mountain, let go.

All four of them disappeared using their own teleportation circle. The four of them appeared on Dragon Mountain. For a minute, they simply stood while looking around.

Then a moment later, a loud roar was heard and a purple dragon landed in front of the 4 of them. The dragon was formerly known as a Dragon King but he decided to be reincarnated as a Devil. He had two reasons for making that decision. Firstly, he wanted to participate in the rating games and secondly, he wanted "Dragon Apple", they only grew in the Underworld, a certain Race of Dragons needed them for their survival. The dragon name was Tannin, and he was known as the "Blaze Meteor Dragon".