26- Sirzechs the Idiot King

(POV Kiana)

When everyone were ready, I teleport then the 4 of us in front of the Gremory Castle. I already knew that the other Devil Kings were going to be present at the dinner but to be honest, I couldn't bring myself to care. I also know about Serafall plan of offering herself to me but currently, I didn't want to discuss that topic. Honestly, there wasn't anything I wanted from the Devils but just conquer them.

Zeoticus Gremory along with his wife Venelana Gremory, son Sirzechs Lucifer and daughter Rias Gremory were standing in front of their castle gates, waiting for us. The other Devil Kings were also there. As soon as we arrived, all of them seem tensed. Because they all saw Kuroka, the SS-Class stray but their gazes didn't linger on her for so long. All of their eyes seemed to be focused on me, Veliona and Mobius who was still unknown to them. Rias Gremory was trying to bore a hole into my head with her glare. Maybe I should return the glare... with heat vision like "Superman". But I let her be since that was all she could do.

I approached the group with a normal friendly smile which quickly turn into a cold emotionless face. Veliona was having none of that, smile with grin like a maniac. Mobius smile but inside of her is just killing, luckily she has released her bloodlust. Kuroka was normal and walk normally behind me. The 4 of us finally arrived in front of the group.

Kiana: Lord Gremory... Lady Gremory.

I greeted him with a small nod, then my eyes focused on his wife and repeated the same gesture. It was clear that the whole situation was awkward as hell but the Devils didn't dare to make any comments for their existence "End" here.

Veliona: Can I kill them?

The whole group tensed when their Veliona whining like a child.

Kiana: Don't be like that Veliona. We are here for a... friendly dinner, aren't we?

Veliona cocked her head sideway with pout on her face. After a couple of seconds she gave a small nod.

 After a couple of seconds she gave a small nod

Veliona: Fine... sorry you must forgive me if I have hurt your... delicate feelings.

That wasn't exactly what I would call an apology... but it work at least.

Ajuka: Umm... who is this young girl beside you?

Kiana: Her name is Mobius (I won't tell you guys her real name), she's the Speudo-Herrscher of Serpent.

Mobius bowed her head a little and all of them were surprised. They have never heard of her before because she is new member of are family just like Elysia, Eden and Rita.

Kiana: Anyway, just call me Kiana and not "End"... I don't care about formalities either.

Venelana: Perhaps, we should move inside.

Mobius: Of course, please lead us the way.

Venelana gave Mobius a stiff nod. Zeoticus and Venelana led us I side the castle. Sirzechs Lucifer was silently trailing with the other Devils Kings.