27- The future of the Underworld part 1

(A/N: My friend PixyTokisaki14 message me with the name of the spear. The name of the spear is "The Key of End". Congratulations on him and go check his works)
—————————————————————————————————————————————
(Kiana POV)

Kiana: It will be you, Sirzechs Lucifer.

I said like is the most obvious thing in the world. Sirzechs blinked in confusion with a bewildered look on his face. Except for Falbium Asmodeus, the remaining Devil Kings also had a similar reaction. Even Zeoticus and Venelana Gremory blinked in bewildered.

Sirzechs: Umm... sorry, I don't understand what you say, Kiana?

Kiana: Aren't you in charge of Domestic Affairs of Devils, Sirzechs Lucifer?

Sirzechs: Uhh... yes, I am?

Ok serious, how stupid can he be? He is beyond stupid just like the tomato hair girl.

Kiana: The mess with the Naberius Clan is a Domestic Affair, so it must be dealt with by the 1 who is in charge of Domestic Affairs, which is you.

Sirzechs Lucifer and Everyone else in the room finally understood where I was going with the whole thing. Sirzechs flinched and shook his head.

Sirzechs: I can't do something like that! If I do that, then another Civil War will break out!!!

He protested and I simply shook my head in disappointment. It's seem that the Devil race are just a bunch of idiot.

Veliona: So... can I kill them?

Veliona started to smile and release a 5% of her bloodlust, making everyone in the room except for me and Mobius to flinch away in fear. I waved my hand toward Veliona, who immediately reined in her bloodlust.

Kiana: You have no idea how disappointed I am with you Devils... especially with you Sirzechs Lucifer.

I started to approached him with my Spear "The Key of End".

Ajuka: What are you trying to say?

I ignored the most intelligence Devil question. From the corner of eyes, I noticed that Grayfia Lucifuge finally arrived in the room.

Kiana: Crimson-Haired Prince of Destruction, quite an over-exaggerated title, don't you think Veliona?

Everyone in the room shuddered when Veliona started to cackle in mad glee with Mobius who giggle.

Kiana: Destruction is a very important concept that I embody, Sirzechs Lucifer.

As I said, I created a purple cube in my other hand that wasn't holding my spear. Sirzechs, Rias and Venelana jumped away in fear as their face became completely pale after the cube appear.

Kiana: Good... at least your senses haven't dulled, yet.

Evert Devil in the room held their breaths as they could feel the power of Destruction oozing out of the cube.

Kiana: As you probably guess, this is the Power of "Destruction", 1 of "The Seven Dark" power of me. The power destroying world with just this cube is just the iceberg. You also learned how to use the Power of "Destruction". And even if your mastery over the Power of "Destruction", it's incomparable to someone like me.